A quantitative analysis is a study or analysis of a process or situation where there is an available presence of quantifiable variables. The results of a quantitative analysis are identified through the use of mathematical systems, which includes calculations, measurement specifications, and variations of different statistical methods.
If you are currently doing a quantitative analysis, you may browse through our quantitative analysis samples so you can get a thing or two about the items that you need to be aware of with regards the creation of this specific document. Other than that, we also have other templates of Analysis Samples that you may use as references in writing different kinds of analysis for different purposes.
Sample Risk Quantitative Analysis
Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
Sample Quantitative Business Analysis
Quantitative Data Analysis Example
Quantitative Descriptive Analysis
Advantages of Quantitative Analysis
Here are a few advantages of using quantitative analysis:
- A quantitative analysis outlines the results of the numerical data gathered in different variables.
- It allows data collection from large group samples and use specific techniques and processes to easily gather information using the information presented.
- Quantitative analysis may be repeated in specific intervals to know the movement of the results and identify the processes that are needed to be done to use these results for a business’ advantage.
- It can be used by organizations as a reference during their decision-making processes, which involves the analysis of specific data quantities that they want to be aware of.
- Accurate figures help in outlining the specific amount of items where the analysis has been implemented. Hence, this can provide more successes in the production and profit goal achievement of the business.
- A quantitative analysis can easily be interpreted because of the figures that it can provide.
Quantitative Investment Analysis
Quantitative Chemical Analysis in PDF
Quantitative Economic Analysis
Quantitative Financial Analysis
Quantitative Equity Analysis in PDF
A quantitative research analysis uses quantitative methods that are characterized by the following:
- The data and variables gathered by the people who are doing the quantitative analysis must be measured using specific instruments or tools to assure accuracy. There are also advanced systems that are now being used in assuring that the information coming from a quantitative research is reliable and accurate.
- The quantitative methods being used in this kind of analysis can predict results based on the movement of the analysis results presented by specific mathematical computations.
- Trends may be recorded should the quantitative research be repeated over time to see the differences of results based on various conditions where specific variables are exposed into.
- There is a need for the organization of the results of a quantitative analysis to properly see the data that is needed to be presented and their relationship with each other.
Uses of Qualitative Analysis
A few of the specific uses of qualitative analysis are as follows:
- quantitative equity analysis
- quantitative financial analysis
- quantitative economic analysis
- quantitative chemical analysis
- quantitative investment analysis
- quantitative descriptive analysis
- quantitative data analysis
- quantitative business analysis
Other than our quantitative analysis samples, you may also browse through our downloadable templates of Competitive Market Analysis Samples.
18+ Competitive Analysis Templates – Free Samples, Examples, and Formats
14+ Market Analysis – Word, PDF
14+ Sample Gap Analysis – PDF, Word
13+ Gap Analysis Samples – Word, PDF
13+ Competitive Analysis – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Impact Analysis – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Impact Analysis – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
15+ Advertising SWOT Analysis Templates – PDF, Word
8+ Vendor Analysis – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Vendor Analysis – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Student SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word
9+ Sample Employee SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word
8+ Sales Analysis – Examples in Word, PDF
5+ Sales Analysis – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
5+ Root Cause Analysis – Word, PDF