A quantitative risk analysis has been an essential part of project management. It is usually performed to complete a project’s demands by analyzing the effects of various risks and assigning a numerical rating that can fully project the risk’s threat level and expected impact.
This article lists down a variety of quantitative risk analysis samples that you may download if it is applicable in the study or process that you are currently involved in. Aside from that, you may also want to browse through other kinds of Sample Analysis in the link provided for additional references.
Sample Project Quantitative Risk Analysis
Applied Quantitative Risk Analysis Example
Free Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
Quantitative Risk Analysis Worksheet in Excel
Why Use a Quantitative Risk Analysis?
A few reasons why a quantitative risk analysis is beneficial in terms of its usage are as follows:
- Quantitative risk analysis allows the existence of a complete numeric analysis.
- It helps in providing the variables to measure to identify the overall effect of a quantifiable amount of risks.
- It collates all the risks that are involved in a specific project.
- Quantitative risk analysis evaluates the success of measures that can be used to avoid the impact of the risks that are present in a project environment.
- It helps in creating contingencies to reserve time and cost that are very efficient to project stakeholders.
- It helps in calculating the overall project risk estimates so that the project coordinator and creator will be aware of the threats and other risks present in the project processes execution.
- It allows the project plan to be changed varying on the results that may be shown after the assessment of risk variables.
Aside from our quantitative risk analysis samples, you may also be interested to browse through and download our templates of Risk Analysis Samples and Quantitative Analysis Samples for more references regarding various kinds of analysis done for specific purposes.
Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis in PDF
Printable Semi Quantitative Risk Analysis
Quantitative Pest Risk Analysis to Download
Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
Factors in Performing Quantitative Risk Analysis
There are different factors that should be considered in implementing the steps that should be followed all throughout the quantitative risk analysis execution. A few items that are involved in the success, or the lack thereof, of a quantitative risk analysis process are as follows:
- The interlinking relationships of the factors that are involved in different risks that are present in a quantitative risk analysis
- The proper gathering and assessment of risk data and information that are not biased based on the result that is more favorable to be achieved
- The individual risks where overall project risks may be derived from
- The processes of collecting high quality risk data
- The use of an effective and efficient project model for the quantitative risk analysis procedures
- The accurate identification of the risks that will be subjected under study
Kinds of Quantitative Risk Analysis
A few samples of quantitative risk analysis templates that you may download from this post are as follows:
- Project quantitative risk analysis
- Applied quantitative risk analysis
- Semi-quantitative risk analysis
- Quantitative pest risk analysis
Other than our samples of quantitative risk analysis templates, our templates of Financial Analysis Samples are also available for download.
7+ Gap Analysis Samples – Word, PDF
11+ Requirement Analysis – PDF, Word
10+ Requirement Analysis Templates- Word, PDF
11+ Sample Business Analysis – Doc, PDF, Pages
5+ Business Analysis Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
5+ Project Analysis – Examples in Docs, PDF, Pages
9+ Product Cost Analysis Template – PDF, Excel
9+ Incident Root Cause Analysis Template – PDF, Word
10+ Accounting SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word
12+ Simple SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Worksheet Competitor Analysis Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Checklist Trend Analysis Templates – PDF
9+ Business Needs Analysis Template – PDF, Word
9+ Cost Breakdown Analysis Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Business Plan SWOT Analysis Template – PDF, Word