Company analysis strategy is essential to gain comprehensive information about a company. This is mostly useful for you if you are looking for an investment, but it is as much important to the company owners as well. Just like in business analysis, it identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the company.
In the same way as in critical analysis, company analysis also requires research. This involves detailed background of goods and services by the company, the demand from the market, and quality of production. This also involves the analysis of the finance and management department, which means that this is the breakdown of the parts of the company.
Comparable Company Analysis
Fundamental Company Analysis
Company Financial Analysis
Internal Company Analysis
What Is a Company Analysis?
Critical analysis, economic analysis, business analysis, requirement analysis are just some of the analysis examples that you would encounter in the industry. However, there is one that is carried out by the investors and stakeholders to evaluate the company’s profile called company analysis. Company analysis is done to determine the profitability of the products and services, basic information of the company, the vision, mission, goals, and values, the management, the demand, and quality of the products and services. This analysis would help determine the industry competitive environment, the strengths and weaknesses, and what strategies should be implemented.
How to Write a Company Analysis
- Introduction of the company. Write an introductory paragraph containing the information that the reader should know about the company, like the mission, vision and objectives of the company, and a short background on the most recent activities.
- A general status of the company. This would contain the history of the company, how it all started, and where it stands now in the industry, and acknowledge its achievements.
- Present strategic analysis report by conducting SWOT analysis.
- Conduct management and financial analysis.
- State the potential and your perspective of how the future of the company would be like.
Company Ratio Analysis
Analysis of Real Estate Company
Analysis of Company Budget
Target Company Analysis
Company Credit Analysis
Simple Company Analysis
Advantages of Company Analysis
Company analysis is a way of assessing the status of the company and its various aspects. The given analysis samples have different advantages, but generally speaking, company analysis will help the investors and owners be aware of the status of the company, how much it evolved since it was created, and what are the plan of actions to pursue to make the company more successful. This is also beneficial whenever there is a big change within the company, like a change in the management, or new investors, or fusion of the company to another company.
Guidelines for Company Analysis
- For the introduction, use the following questions to guide you on what to write on this section:
- What kind of business is it in?
- Did it start in this kind of business, or did it shift from a different industry?
- What is the organization size?
- What is the major role of the company?
- After your SWOT analysis, present a competitor analysis report by conducting a competitive analysis. This would help you in identifying what’s your edge compared to your competitors as well as what are their advantages over you.
- Examine the company’s financial statements.
FREE 10+ Organizational Analysis Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Exploratory Data Analysis Samples [ Python, Analytics, Spatial ]
FREE 9+ Financial Feasibility Analysis Samples [ Economic, Residential, Components ]
FREE 10+ Skills Gap Analysis Samples [ Employee, Critical, Inventory ]
FREE 10+ Heuristic Analysis Samples [ Data, Behavior, Website ]
FREE 17+ Market Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Qualitative Data Analysis Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Quantitative Data Analysis Samples [ Software, Methods, Skills ]
FREE 9+ Company Profile Analysis Samples [ SWOT, Functional, Industry ]
FREE 5+ Dust Hazard Analysis Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Education Gap Analysis Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 5+ Training Gap Analysis Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Gap Analysis Report Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Hotel SWOT Analysis Sample Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 16+ Sample Real Estate Market Analysis Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs