A competitor analysis is used by a company to determine the strengths and weaknesses of their competitors and assess situations on how they can make use of the gathered data to provide more benefits to the company and its operations. Using a comprehensive competitor analysis and an effective research technique can allow a company to have a competitive advantage compared to its competitors and can possibly be a way to get a wider market share.
We can give you samples of competitor analysis report templates if you are tasked to present the data and information gathered from a competitor analysis research or activity. Other than that, we can provide you with different Sample Reports usable in different reporting processes for a variety of purposes.
Competitor Analysis Report Template
SEO Competitor Analysis Report
Website Competitor Analysis Report
Competitor Analysis Report Sample
Competitor Analysis Report Format
Objectives of a Competitor Analysis
- It allows the company to have an effective analysis of the strategies used by their competitors and the trends that they follows.
- It helps the company to compare the products and/or services being offered by the competitor and the analysis on which products and/or services are being trusted by the market. A more comprehensive competitive analysis can actually provide information on the purchasing trend that is currently present in the market.
- It elaborately provides information about the effectiveness of the competitors’ branding, marketing, and operational activities.
- It helps the business to know if they are targeting the correct client type when compared to the clients of their competitors.
- It allows the company to know the features and characteristics of the competitor that make them salable.
- It can provide information about the significant strengths of the competitors that the company can take inspiration and ideas from.
- It can also give the weak areas of the competitors, which the company can improve on theirs for a better comparison that they can provide to consumers where the company will benefit.
Other than our competitor analysis templates and samples, you may also be interested to browse through and download our templates of Market Analysis Samples and Real Estate Market Analysis samples.
Competitor Analysis Report Example
Competitor Analysis Annual Report in PDF
Competitor Analysis Project Report
Hotel Competitor Analysis Report
Guidelines in Creating a Competitor Analysis
- Assure that you already have the research methodology so it will be easier for you to analyze the data that you will collate from the competitor analysis.
- You need to have a list of the items that you will use for comparison. The listing of these items will make it easier for you to create a competitor analysis that will provide you the results that you need to get.
- Make sure that all the items are based on facts and the trends that are currently existing. The data gathering procedures must be properly planned so that correct and accurate information will be provided.
- Properly identify the competitors of the company. Make sure that the target market is the same and the products and services being offered are also related. Create a list of both major and minor competitors of the business for better analysis.
Aside from our competitor analysis samples, our templates of Competitive Market Analysis samples are also available for download.
FREE 15+ Field Report Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ 4th Grade Book Report Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Construction Daily Report Samples [ Daily, Job, Work ]
FREE 22+ Business Report Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Doctors Report Samples in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Feasibility Reports in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 50+ Book Report Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Report Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Incident Report Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Monthly Report Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Acknowledgement for Project Report Samples [ MBA, Engineering, Internship ]
FREE 10+ Weekly Report Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Home Inspection Report Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Bug Report Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Daily Report Samples in PDF