A training request form is the form answered by employees for the company to know the kind of training that they want or are willing to undergo and the dates or times that they will be available to participate for a particular kind of training. It may be related to the work functions that they do on a daily basis or a training may be a specialized program where the management will only select employees who will be asked to attend the training session.
We can provide you with samples of training request form templates so you will be aware of the information that you need to supply should you be asked by your company to answer one. Moreover, we can also give you various templates of Sample Forms that you may use as references in knowing and/or creating different kinds of forms usable for a variety of functions, purposes, and processes.
Employee Training Request Form to Download
Sample Training Needs Request Form
Training Course Request Form Free
Staff Training Request Form Example
Basic Training and Development Request Form
Training Course Request Inclusions
- The course requested by an employee to the management
- The purpose of the request and/or the reason why the particular request is essential to be organized
- The knowledge of the employee regarding the regulations, processes, and inclusions of the course requested
- The ability of the employee to give recommendations on the training materials that may be used and where these training materials and other items related to the training may be sourced
- The number of people in the organization that may need the training to measure whether it is essential to be done or not
Considerations for a Training Request Form
If you will answer a training request form, here are a few items that you may consider to have higher chances of training request approval:
- the effect of the training to the people who will be involved in the process,
- the location where the training course may be executed,
- the budget needed for the implementation of the training request, and
- the possible speakers of the training should the training request be approved.
Standard External Training Request Form
Training Room Request Form in PDF
Training and Support Fund Request Form Example
Training and Technical Assistance Request Form
Free Training Request Approval Form
Purposes of Creating a Training Request Form
- It may be written by a new employee who would like to know more information about the company and the functions that he/she needs to provide for the business that were not discussed during the orientation.
- It may be given by an employee who would like to identify more areas for growth so that employees can improve in their daily work functions and they can also have sources for professional development.
- It can either be a request for an external training or internal training depending on the subject matter that the person who made the request want to tap, and its impact to the company and its operations.
- A training request form may also be written to ask for additional training that may not be related to the work functions of the employee but are essential to emergency responses, safety procedures, and application of different learning programs that will help in the growth of the company in different areas.
Other than our samples of training request form templates, our samples of Transcript Request Forms are also available for download.
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF