Applications for scholarships, for a job, for a passport—indeed, there is a vast universe of circumstances that require us to go through the application process.
If you are anyone whose job or task is concerned with overseeing the application process and assessing the merits of the applicants, then your job would be easier to do if you utilize standardized application forms. For your convenience, we have collected a variety of Sample Application Forms which you may download directly. Not only that, these templates are also editable since these are available in DOC and PDF formats. Scroll down below to view our templates!
Scholarship Application Forms
Doctoral Scholarship Application Form
Student Scholarship Application Form
Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form
Minority Scholarship Application Form
Job Application Forms
Mock Job Application Form
Target World Employment Application Form
Public Service Job Application Form
Rental Application Forms
Tenancy Rental Application Form
Apartment Rental Application Form
Rental Property Application Form
College Application Forms
General College Application Form
University College Application Form
First-Year College Application Admissions Form
Leave Application Forms
Maternity Leave Application Form
Employee Leave Application Form
School Leave Application Form
Sick Leave Application Form
Application forms are the documents that recruiters ask applicants to fill out during the initial stage of the application process. This form is usually prepared by any of the following:
- a recruiter;
- a hiring manager;
- an employer;
- a human resource manager or staff;
- a recruitment or headhunting agency;
- the leader of a non-profit organization;
- owners or managers of banks, insurance companies, lending companies, and other financial institutions.
An application form can contain as many parts as the person preparing it deems necessary. Since an application form must reflect the type of needs that the nature of the application or thing applied for require. That is why, if you are the one creating this form for your organization, you must at least learn the basic elements which a standard application for must have and those are the following:
- Title or Heading – This spells out what kind of application form it is. If you wish to simplify things, you may simply write or indicate the heading as “Application Form”. You cannot do without this heading since this aids you in the filing process. Additionally, categorization and organization would be effectively done if all your documents, and not just your application forms, are labeled neatly and clearly. One important thing to remember in making your heading is that you must make it look prominent so that it will be easy to spot. Thus, the font size must be huge enough for it to be conspicuous and if you deem it necessary, it would also be advisable to use bold letters as well as simple and non-cursive fonts.
- Applicant’s Name and Basic Information – Naturally, an application form would be pointless if there is no space for the applicants’ names. Their basic information is also essential since it is the primary data that you must have in order to process their application more easily.
- Purpose of the Application – Include a space for what type of process, or grant your applicant is applying for. This is important for you to be able to comprehend right away the applicant information you need to look out for so that you can gauge his/her qualifications. Sometimes, application forms do not require a statement of the applicant’s intent. Instead, you can provide them with a list of possible options which they may apply for. In most cases though, one application form is tailored for one specific application purpose.
- Relevant Qualifications – In most application processes, an applicant is required to comply certain requirements or must possess certain qualifications, competencies, certifications, or credentials before he/she will be accepted for whatever he/she is applying for. There’s a reason why there is an application process in the first place, and that is to ensure that person who is granted the request, right, or position would be the ones who deserve such a grant or acceptance. Otherwise, there would be organizational chaos, and the purpose of the organization deciding on the applications’ merits would prove pointless.
- Disclaimer – This is the statement that asks the applicant to indicate whether or not the information they have provided are true, factual, and verifiable. Normally, there is a checkbox beside this statement which the applicant must place a tick on. This ascertains the accuracy of the information they have provided. If they provide you with false information, you may sue them just because of the fact that they signed a form including that disclaimer. After the statement, there is always a blank space for the signature of the applicant on which he/she must ascribe his/her signature.
If you want to know more about other types of application forms, you can also refer to our collections of Employment Application Forms and Standard Job Application Forms. The templates on these pages are available for free download. Access these by clicking the link provided.
Loan Application Forms
Student Loan Application Form
Student Loan Scheme Application Form
Commercial Loan Application Form
Passport Application Forms
Sample Passport Application Form
Passport Renewal Application Form
General Passport Application Form
Credit Application Forms
Credit Application Form Example
Pension Credit Application Form
Credit Card Application Form
Standard Credit Card Application Form
Visa Application Forms
Entry Visa Application Form
Long-Stay Visa Application Form
Student Visa Application Form
Employment Application Forms
Generic Employment Application Form
Blank Employment Application Form
Target Employment Application Form
A Wide Array of Application Forms
There is a plethora of private/personal and organizational operations or processes which require the filling out of application forms. The following are examples of circumstances in which you can make use of an application form.
- Use it for people in dire need of financial aid for his/her personal needs or for starting up a business decides to apply for a loan from a bank, a lending company, or any loaning institution.
- If you are a recruiter struggling with a lot of resumes to review and examine, use application forms to make things easier for you by inculcating the use of job application forms during the recruitment process.
- If you’re a landowner who wants to lease his/her property (a piece of land, a corporate or business establishment, an apartment unit, or a condominium unit). The leasing of properties is a serious concern since one needs to ascertain that a tenant is capable of keeping the cleanliness and orderliness of the property and most of all, of paying his/her tenancy dues such as the rent of the property and the utility bills (electricity bill, water bill, maintenance bill, and sometimes even, security bills or charges).
- Human resource manager or employers who have decided to do the humane act of giving the chance of regular employment for individuals who are suffering from a certain type of disability which affects their productivity in the performance of their jobs. Indeed, this might be a rare occasion, but if you are one of the few who value humanity in his/her business operations, then you will benefit the most by asking disabled individuals to fill out a disability form in order to formally assess whether they are deserving of a special consideration due to the disability they claim to have.
- A government agency in charge of granting VISAs can use it to screen VISA applicants. VISA requires financial stability on the part of the applicant. Indeed, going outside the country is not an easy feat, for it involves a citizen from one country to go to another in which he/she does not hold any citizenship. A lot of things can go wrong when going abroad and that is exactly the reason why applying for a VISA is a crucial step before going abroad.
- Any corporation, non-profit organization, or scholarship granting institution that have scholarship grant applicants knocking on their doors can use these as well. Naturally, scholarships are not for everyone. A student must deserve a scholarship and, in order to scrutinize a student applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship, you as the person making the assessment, must be able to determine his/her intellectual capabilities, academic achievements, and level of motivation to pursue and see through the realization of his/her academic or educational goals. Indeed. These areas must be assessed before granting a scholarship to anyone. It is for this reason that a scholarship application form is necessary and important. This form asks for the above-mentioned information while asking for credentials and documents to be attached with the application form.
A lot of reason for an application form are present which are not mentioned above. To know more about the other varieties of application forms, feel free to scroll down this page or you may also check out our specific application form collection, the Rent Application Forms. Access these forms by clicking on the link provided.
Teacher Application Forms
Primary Teacher Application Form
Teacher Job Application Form
Standard Teacher Application Form
Teacher Threshold Assessment Application Form
Disability Application Forms
Disability Application Form Sample
Disability Allowance Application Form
Disability Insurance Benefits Application Form
Disability Tax Credit Certificate Application Form
Student Application Forms
Student Finance Application Form
Student Grant Application Form
School Application Forms
Primary School Admission Application Form
School Scholarship of Excellence Application Form
School Admissions Application Form
Volunteer Application Forms
Volunteer Firefighter Application Form
Volunteer Work Application Form Sample
Volunteer Services Application Form
Loan Application Forms
Applying for loan can be a long and convoluted process since loans necessarily involve money. And whatever involves money is a serious matter which must not be taken lightly. Have you ever wondered how individuals in extreme destitution are able to improve their financial status or, at least, have visibly become more capable at sustaining themselves and their families? How about businesses that were predicted to close down or declare bankcruptcy suddenly rising among the ashes of near extinction? The reason for this is the smart investment of money loaned.
Where exactly do you get loans? Banks, lending institutions, wealthy individuals, and other financial institutions—all these are capable of granting a loan to anyone who can satisfy their requirements.
If you are working as a staff, an accountant, or a manager for any of the above-mentioned money lending institutions, then you must be aware of the necessity of carefully assessing the various loan applications that come your way. To help you do this with more effectiveness, hand out pre-made loan application forms to your loan applicants and make sure that these forms ask for salient information which are governing factors for the granting and rejecting of a loan application. The following are the key aspects which you must attend to while assessing a loan applicant’s merit:
- Know the specifics of his/her financial circumstances.
- Ask for the specific reason why such applicant needs a loan grant;
- Make comparisons between the reason stated in the application form and the actual information which you have learned about the applicant’s situation. Make phone calls to his/her employers or ask for references from previous tenants, or banks which he/she has previously loaned from. It is of utmost importance that your loan applicant is capable of repaying the amount loaned plus the interest on the exact date which is agreed upon in the loan agreement. For the sake of clarification, a loan agreement is a contract that specifies the terms and conditions of the loan granted.This is usually signed by both the lender and the loanee after the lender has decided to approve or grant the loan to a specific individual or organization.
- If your application form is not sufficient to provide you with the necessary information about your applicant’s character, you can always ask them for references whom you can connect with and make character inquiries to.
To have an in-depth understanding of how a loan application form looks like, check out our collection of Loan Application Forms, which are also available for free download. Simply click on the link provided in order to access these.
Vendor Application Forms
Food Vendor Application Form
Vendor Prequalification Application Form
Vendor Application Form in PDF
Bank Application Forms
Personal Bank Loan Application Form
Bank Account Application Form
Business Banking Application Form
Account Application Forms
Account Transfer Application Form
Account Opening Application Form
Student Current Account Application Form
Citizenship Application Forms
Citizenship Application Form in PDF
Citizenship Certificate Application Form
Citizenship Application Form Sample
Apartment Application Forms
Apartment Application Form in PDF
Apartment Rental Application Form in PDF
Apartment to Lease Application Form
Job Application Forms
When you are a recruiter, a hiring manager, or an employer, the act of weeding out the best possible employees among the job applicants lining up for the vacant position in your company can be a difficult and sweat-breaking task. This is made especially difficult if your recruitment strategies is bereft of any organized methods and formal documents and procedures.
If you want to lighten the burden of assessing each applicant’s qualifications, you can opt to use job application forms. Job application forms allow you to examine the pertinent skills and competencies of each applicant without having to read their carefully constructed resumes and CVs.
In relation to this, resumes and CVs tend to be tailored in such a way that highlights only the positive points of the applicant. That is why, for the sake of objective assessment, you must use a standard application form that specifically asks for all the information that you may need. This way, your applicants have a little margin of chance to lie about their employment history, skills, or their educational background.
If you want to know how a job application form would necessarily look like, you need to know at least the basic categories or elements of a job application form. To help guide you, here are the basic parts of a job application form:
- The heading which spells out the words: “Job Application Form”. This heading must be the first part of the job application form and must be at the centermost and uppermost part of it. It must be conspicuous and easily detectable that’s why you have to set it in a font size that is larger than the rest of the texts on the form. Also, bold fonts are recommendable too.
- The space for the basic information of the applicant such as their name, address, contact number, and email address
- The educational background section
- The employment history section
- The references section
To know more about the acceptable layout and format of a job application form, download our templates on this page or download from our collection of Standard Application Forms which can also provide you with the details and information which must necessarily be included in a job application form. Access these templates by clicking on the link provided.
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
9+ Sample Vendor Request Forms – Word, PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates