There are already a lot of competitors in a variety of markets, especially in relation to those businesses that offer the same product line being provided by a specific company to its customers. This is the main reason why companies need to create product evaluation forms so that they will have the knowledge on the perception of the customers regarding the product that they offer and how they can improve it if there is a need to do so.
We can provide you with a variety of sample product evaluation forms usable in different industries so you may have references in creating this kind of document that can be used by the business where you are currently involved in. Moreover, we also have other downloadable Sample Forms for additional references regarding other kinds of forms that may be used in different transactions and processes.
Sample Product Trial Evaluation Form
Software Product Evaluation Form in PDF
Product Presentation Evaluation Form
New Product Evaluation Form Example
Product Quality Evaluation Form
A basic product quality evaluation form includes the following information:
- the number of times that the customer have used the product;
- the description of the product including its model number, serial number, and form of usage;
- the rating of the customer regarding his/her experiences in using the product;
- the information about the product’s quality, packaging, product manual, ease of use, and effectiveness;
- the name of the customer; and
- basic contact information of the customer.
Guidelines in Creating a Product Quality Evaluation Form
If you will create a product quality evaluation form, here are a few suggestions that you may follow:
- Be precise regarding the information of the product that will be evaluated.
- Assure that the person who will rate the quality of the product is a user of the product or is aware of the effects that using the product may bring.
- Identify the details that are needed to be evaluated for the evaluation to be usable in future researches and development regarding the product.
Product Training Evaluation Form
Hospital Product Evaluation Form
Product Quality Evaluation Form
Clinical Product Evaluation Form
Product Presentation Evaluation Forms
A product presentation evaluation form is used for the following reasons:
- it allows the organizer/s of the presentation to know if the product features of the offering has been properly presented;
- it assures the company to whom the product is associated with to know that the consumers or the attendees of the product presentation are aware of the accurate information about the product being presented;
- it measures the effectiveness of the presenter of the product; and
- it measures if the presentation is concise, effective, and useful;
Other Kinds of Product Evaluation Forms
Aside from the abovementioned samples, here are other kinds of product evaluation forms:
- Product Trial Evaluation Forms
- New Product Evaluation Forms
- Software Product Evaluation Forms
- Product Training Evaluation Forms
- Hospital Product Evaluation Forms
- Clinical Product Evaluation Forms
Aside from our samples of product evaluation form templates, you may also want to download our samples and templates of Group Self Evaluation Forms.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers