A project may be referred to as the academic requirement that students need to create and pass in exchange of a grade percentage. Also, it may be the specific work layout that an entity needs to do for their clients. These two may differ in purpose and processes, but the variables involved in both project descriptions have something in common.
Projects should be subject to evaluation from the planning of the project up to the processes that are done after the project completion. We can provide you with samples of project evaluation forms and other Sample Forms that you may use for other functions.
Group Project Evaluation Form in PDF
Project Management Evaluation Form
Student Project Evaluation Form
Project Proposal Evaluation Form
Sample Post-Project Evaluation Form
Team Member Evaluation
The team members of the project must be evaluated based on the following items:
- the functions of the team member that he or she has provided for the creation and completion of the specific project;
- the effort being exerted by an individual in the work functions that he or she is tasked to do;
- the contribution of the team member in the success of the group and the entire project;
- the important inputs of a team member that have helped in the improvement of the processes of the project and the implementation of other project activities;
- the items that the team member has done that has affected the efficiency of the group with regards to time and material management; and
- if there is any, the weaknesses of the specific team member that made some project phases to be harder than how it is supposed to be.
Other than the individual evaluation of the people involved in the project, the entire workforce must also be collectively evaluated through the following:
- the dynamics of the team as an entire entity,
- the ability of the team leader to motivate his or her members to do their specific functions the best way possible,
- the willingness of team members to follow instructions,
- the communication between the entire team with regards to the project that they are doing, and
- the delegation of specific tasks to the members of the team.
Other than our project evaluation form samples, you may also download our Employee Evaluation Forms and Workshop Evaluation Forms.
Project Self-Evaluation Form
Club Project Evaluation Form
Project Presentation Evaluation Form
Project Team Evaluation Form
Project Peer Evaluation Form
Evaluation of the Project Proposal
Right before a specific project proposal starts, its proposal must first be evaluated as it will serve as the foundation of the entire project. A project proposal evaluation form includes the following information to be assessed:
- the entity that is proposing a specific project;
- the date of submission of the project proposal;
- the proposed date of the project implementation;
- the processes that are needed for a project to materialize; and
- the content of the project, which includes the preparations for the project, the feasibility and sustainability of the project, and the possibilities of achieving the project deliverable.
Importance of a Project Evaluation
A project proposal is important for the following reasons:
- it allows the assessment of the entire project as a whole,
- it oversees all the details of the project,
- it helps assess the work being applied to the entire project, and
- it creates awareness to all the processes of the project and which of these processes are effective and efficient.
Other than our project evaluation form samples, you may also download our Performance Evaluation Forms, which may be used in a company, organization, or learning institution setting.
FREE 10+ Student Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Rental Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Overtime Request and Approval Forms Sample in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Client Intake Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sports Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Vendor Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Timesheet Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Attorney Complaint Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Real Estate Registration Form Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Personnel Requisition Form Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Biopsychosocial Assessment Form Samples [ Adolescent, Spiritual, Pediatric ]
FREE 5+ Lead Generation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 4+ Vehicle Inspection Request Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Transportation Request Form Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Check-in Forms Samples in PDF