A survey is used by an entity to get information from a sample community where the variables that will be examined can help the entity to either improve its system or gather additional information that can be helpful in its nature of operations. A sample community is usually comprised of individuals from a population where the needed information should be from. There are various data collection techniques and processes that are used to assure the accuracy of the details being collected and that it will be highly beneficial to the individual or group who conducted the survey.
We can provide you with samples of survey form templates so it will be easier for you to create a form that can help you properly get the information that you want to get. There are a variety of survey forms, so make sure that you are aware of the nature of your survey research and that the method you will use is applicable to the questions and inquiries that you want your sample community to answer. Other than our samples of survey forms, we can also provide you with samples of Estimate Request Forms and Survey Report Templates.
Site Survey Template
Student Survey Template
Motivation Survey Template
Patient Satisfaction Survey Template
New Employee Survey Template
Employee Compliance Survey Template
Questionnaire Survey Forms
Market Survey Questionnaire Form
Online Questionnaire or Survey Consent Form
Customer Survey Forms
Customer Satisfaction Survey Form
Customer Feedback Survey Form
Customer Service Survey Form
Food Survey Forms
Food Poisoning Survey Form
Food Test Survey Form
Food Security Survey Form
Student Survey Forms
Student Satisfaction Survey Form
Student Interest Survey Form
Student Legal Services Survey Form
Community Survey Forms
School Community Survey Order Form
Community Health Survey Form
Morden Community Survey Form
Ways of Giving Out Survey Forms
Since there are a lot of varieties of survey forms, there are also a variety of ways that a survey form may be sent out to the sample community. A few items that affect the creation and giving out of survey forms include the following information:
- the details that are needed to be known by the entity researching for specific items,
- the nature of the survey form,
- the community to whom the survey forms will be given, and
- the dependent and independent variables that are involved in the area of study where the survey will be used.
These items allow the researchers to identify whether their survey forms shall be handed to their target respondents physically or they can actually have the option to give it to them by sending an online survey form. The difference of the two are as follows:
- A physical survey form is given by the researchers directly to their sample community. The advantages of using a physical survey form are as follows:
- you will have a face-to-face encounter with the people who will answer the survey, which may allow you to gather additional information that can be helpful to your study;
- you can further explain the purpose of your research and the methods that they need to follow while answering the survey form; and
- you can assure that the survey forms are properly filled out and you may correct items that are done incorrectly so that the data that you will use are still accurate and comprehensive.
- The differences of a physical survey form to an online survey form include the following:
- online survey forms are digitally created rather than being printed and given out in the sample community;
- online survey forms are sent in different digital mediums and platforms so that it will be easier to hand them out to the people who will answer the survey, especially if their location is too far from that of the researcher.
Product Survey Forms
Product Survey Form Sample
Product Survey and Evaluation Form
Product Vendor Survey Form
Survey Consent Forms
Anonymous Online Survey Consent Form
Online Survey Consent Form
Survey Informed Consent Form
Site Survey Forms
Network Site Survey Form
Site Survey Form Sample
Site Security Survey Form
Training Survey Forms
Computer Staff Training Survey Form
Pre-Training Survey Form
Learning Needs Survey Form
Training Evaluation Survey Form
Inclusions of a Survey Form
A basic survey form includes the following information:
- Title of the research study. It is very important to put the title of the research study in the survey form for the following reasons:
- It serves as the initial impact that you can provide to the people who will answer the survey so that they will be aware of the nature of the survey.
- The title of the research study allows the sample community to identify the reason why they were selected to answer the survey form.
- This will help the sample community to know why the research is needed to be done and why their answers are essential to the completion of the study.
- Survey Introduction. A survey introduction should be written on the first page of the survey form. Usually, it is in the upper part of the survey form. It is essential to be included in the survey form for the following reasons:
- It helps the sample community to know more about the reason why the survey is needed.
- A survey introduction will further explain the title of the research study so that the sample community can validate whether their impression or perception about the survey is correct or not.
- Survey introductions give more details about the research, which can actually guide the people who will answer the survey to properly give their insights and provide information about the survey focus.
- Description and purpose of the survey. Before people answer a specific survey form, they need to know the description of the survey, especially regarding its content, how it will be answered, the survey form structure, and the reason why a particular survey format and methodology is used to get the needed information of the entity. The purpose of the survey is also important as it dictates everything about the processes and procedures that are needed to be followed and implemented during the data-gathering duration.
- Explanation of procedures. If you will create a survey form, it is very important for you to list down the information about the procedures that are needed to be followed in answering the survey, which may include any of the following:
- you can write down the kind of answering methods that can be applied in the survey form;
- you need to identify the number of word limits that are needed to be written if your survey will require the sample community to write insights and other information needed by the study; and
- allow the people who will answer the survey to know the guides that they may follow in answering the survey.
- Criteria for answering survey forms. Some survey forms have the following terms to identify the people who can answer the survey form:
- age bracket, which is usually the legal age of the person in his/her location up to the age of the person who can still answer the survey depending on its nature of needs;
- location or ethnicity of the individual;
- the relation of the individual to the sample community; and
- other criteria that can be specified depending on the kind of survey form that will be answered.
Interest Survey Forms
Student Interest Survey Form in Doc
Career Clusters Interest Survey Form
Venturing Activity Interest Survey Form
Member Interest Survey Form
Evaluation Survey Forms
Evaluation Survey Form Sample
Student Course Evaluation Survey Form
Student Unit Evaluation Survey Form
Evaluation Survey Form in PDF
Market Survey Forms
Market Survey Form in PDF
Apartment Market Survey Form
Market Survey Information Form
Restaurant Survey Forms
Food/Restaurant Survey Form
Restaurant Survey Questionnaire Form
Restaurant Customer Survey Form
Vendor Survey Forms
Vendor Survey Form in PDF
Vendor Request Survey Form
Other Information That Can Be Found in a Survey Form
Aside from the survey questions and the basic inclusions of a survey form, here are more information that can usually be found in a survey form:
- Time requirement. There are surveys that require their respondents to answer in a specific period of time. This is mostly implemented in online surveys to assure that the person who is answering the survey will fully complete the entire survey and that all the details will be present and will be sent to the researcher before the deadline of the data-gathering procedures.
- Risk, discomforts, and benefits. These factors are needed to be written in the survey form for the following reasons:
- the research sample community needs to know what they are subjected for;
- there can also be compensations that will be given to the sample community depending on the decision of the research entity; and
- it highlights the sensitivity of the research questions present in the survey form, if applicable.
- Confidentiality. This is very important to be included in the guidelines of the survey form because of the following reasons:
- it will assure the sample community that their personal information will be kept private and will not be used against any entity, brand, or organization; and
- it assures the people who answered the survey form that the answers that they have provided will only be disclosed to the entity who are involved in the research study and will not be used in any other purposes that the researcher would need for individual benefits and advantages.
- Researcher’s contact information. This is mostly needed on online surveys as people may have inquiries and questions regarding the survey methodology and the steps that are needed to be done to assure that they are properly answering the survey form. A researcher’s contact information can be any or a combination of the following:
- the personal contact number of the researcher;
- the professional mobile number of the researcher;
- the e-mail address of the researcher;
- the online pages of the researcher, if there are any;
- the mobile or business number of the company where the researcher work at; and
- the corporate email address of the entity who tasked the researcher to do a particular survey procedure.
Kinds of Survey Forms
Here are a few kinds of survey forms that have been identified according to their purpose of usage and the nature of the details that they need to provide to the researchers:
- Market Survey Questionnaire Form
- Customer Survey Form, which can be any of the following:
- Customer Feedback Form
- Customer Retention Form
- Customer Service Satisfaction Form
- Food Survey Form, which is used to get information for
- food security,
- food service methodology, and
- food quality.
- Student Survey Form, which is used by academic institutions to get details about the following:
- student feedback regarding their course
- and student interest.
- Community Survey Form
- Product Survey Form
- Site Survey Form, which may refer to
- Online Site Survey Form,
- Actual Location/Site Survey Form,
- Site Network Survey Form, or
- Site Security Survey Form.
- Training Survey Form; used to gather information about any of the following:
- training preparation effectiveness,
- training dialog and presentation efficiency, and
- results of the training to the actual application of work processes and procedures.
- Venturing Activity Interest Survey Form
- Membership Interest Survey Form
- Evaluation Survey Form
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC
9+ Sample Medical Forms – PDF, DOC
10+ Requisition Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Order Forms