Application forms are staple documents in the corporate setting, also for different types of organizations. Normally, organizations require members in order for it to carry out its visions and plans. This is when an application form would be handy since it would greatly help organizations to screen out which applicants deserve to be a part of their group.
For your convenience, we are providing you with a variety of Application Form templates that are very easy to download. Moreover, these templates are available in PDF and Word formats thus making it easier for you to edit these. Scroll down below and download the ones that you deem useful!
Share Application Forms
Equity Share Application Form
Share Application Form in PDF
Share Application Form Sample
Leave Application Forms
Earned Leave Application Form
Apprentice Leave Application Form
Compassionate Leave Application Form
Loan Application Forms
Residential Loan Application Form
Loan Application Form Sample
Home Loan Application Form
Personal Loan Application Form
Membership Application Forms
New Membership Application Form
Student Membership Application Form
League Membership Application Form
Employee Application Forms
Student Employment Application Form
New Employment Application Form
Employment Application Form Sample
Sample Employment Application Form
What Are Application Forms?
Application forms are essential documents in the formal setting. Companies use it to hire the most qualified job applicants for its vacant job positions. No application process can be done without the use of application forms.
When Are Applications Used?
- It is used by hiring managers, employers, and recruiters in screening out the perfect job candidates for a vacant job position in their company.
- It is used by owners of lands, buildings, or other property in order to assess which individuals are trustworthy enough to lease their properties.
- It is used by financials institutions such as banks, insurance companies, and lending companies in order to assess the credibility of loan applicants. Credit or loan application forms allow these financial institutions to examine the financial status of the applicant as well as their previous history in paying their loans or other financial obligations.
- It is used by government agencies which are tasked with processing the registration of names, properties, and statuses of the citizens of a country. For example, application forms are used when someone applies for a regisitration of his/her car, land, or property, and even marriage.
- It is used by charitable institutions to analyze the intellectual capabilities of student applicants who are applying for scholarship or for academic/student loan.
- It is handed out by human resource managers and employers to their employees or staff who wish to apply for a leave grant.
- It is used by relevant school administrators who have the authority to reject or accept college applications of prospective students.
Which Businesses or Organizations Require the Utilization of Application Forms?
- Owners of land or property that they want to lease to other individuals or organizations
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Department of Labor and Employment
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Other departments in the government or other government agencies
- Lending institutions
- Insurance companies
- Other financial nstitutions
- Charitable institutions
To have a more in-depth understanding of the format, layout, and content of application forms, feel free to download from our collection of Basic Application Forms. To access these templates, simply click on the link provided.
Mock Interview Application Form
Candidate Interview Application Form
Pre-Interview Application Form
School Application Forms
Secondary School Application Form
Primary School Admission Application Form
School Transport Application Form
School Admissions Application Form
Declaration Application Forms
Self-Declaration Application Form
Tax File Number Declaration Application Form
Probation Declaration Application Form
Employment Application Forms
Generic Employment Application Form
Blank Employment Application Form
Employment Card Application Form
Agent Application Forms
Agent Banking Application Form
Travel Agent Application Form
Agent Representative Application Form
Insurance Agent Application Form
Admission Application Forms
International Admission Application Form
Student Admission Application Form
Employment Application Form
Employment application forms are otherwise known as job application forms. A job application form is a standardized form that a hiring manager or recruiter would ask job applicants to fill out before the interview. The filling out of a job application form is usually the primary step during the job application process.
The Elements of an Employment Application Form
The contents of job application forms may vary depending on the kind of information that the company wants to know before considering a job applicant for initial interview. Whatever the recruiter’s preference, there are always those information that, more often than not, are essential in all job application forms and those are the following:
- Spouse’s or family’s information
- Job applicant’s contact information (telephone number, mobile number, email address)
- Educational history (name of schools, addresses, academic awards if any)
- Work/Employment history (name of company, supervisor, address of company, position held, salary history, etc.)
- Name and contact information of references
- Confirmation that all the information listed are true to the applicant’s knowledge
Advantages of Employment Application Forms
- It allows recruiters to screen their applicants more easily. Since most hiring managers are flooded by a deluge of cover letters and resumes on a regular basis, they usually have zero energy for examining each resume one by one. By using an employment application form, a hiring manager can simply look at all the necessary information from the applicants in one page.
- It allows recruiters to assess the qualifications of each applicant in an objective and fair manner. More often than not, job applicants fabricate their resumes and CVs in such a way that it highlights only their positive traits and downplays the more questionable part of their history or background. It is for this reason that employment application forms would provide an avenue for hiring managers to ask only for those applicant information that is deemed necessary.
- It allows recruiters to assess the job applicant’s level of motivation in getting hired for the job position that he/she is applying for. The normal setting for the filling out of employment application forms is usually an overcrowded HR waiting area that prompts the applicants to fill out the forms in a more hurried manner. Hence, most applicants are more likely filling out the forms with visibly messy handwriting. Those applicants who still manage to carefully fill out the application forms despite time constraints are those who are eager to get the job. While eagerness to obtain a job may not be a direct indication of an applicant’s ability to perform job-related tasks, it can, however, point out the applicants’ enthusiasm, dedication, and ability to persevere at completing tasks in haste without compromising the quality of the performance.
- It allows for more accountability on the part of the job applicants. Employment application forms are essentially formal documents, thus these are naturally admissible in court. It is for this reason that job applicants are wary when filling out this form because they can perceive that they can be held legally accountable for whatever information they include in it.
For more employment application form references, view our collection of Employment Application Samples in order to have more options for your guide.
Distributor Application Forms
Distributor Credit Application Form
Distributor Appointment Application Form
Distributor Application and Agreement Form
Recruitment Application Forms
Recruitment Application Form Example
Target Store Recruitment Application Form
Police Service Recruitment Application Form
Training Application Forms
Nursing Training Application Form
Training Course Application Form
Teacher Training Application Form
Training Contract Application Form
Vacancy Application Forms
Vacancy Rebate Application Form
Internal Vacancy Application Form
Vacancy Refund Application Form
Customer Application Forms
New Customer Application Form
Customer Credit Application Form
Customer Service Application Form
Customer Account Application Form
Company Application Forms
Company Application Form Sample
Associate Company Application Form
Company Licence Application Form
School Admissions Application Form
A school admissions application form is a type of application form that is usually prepared by school administrators who possess the authority to examine and analyze the eligibility of student applicants for the degree programs in their universities.
This form is handed out toward student applicants in the initial stage of the college admissions process. When preparing this form, it is important to ask for the academic achievements of the student applicants.
Leave Application Form
There are times when an employee is not able to go to the place of work. In such cases, employees are usually mandated by employers or managers to fill out leave application forms beforehand.
If you are finding it difficult to prepare the forms, here are some tips that can help guide you in your creation of leave application forms:
- At the topmost part of the form, write in huge and bold letters the word, “Leave Application Form,” or simply, “Leave Form.” This way, it will be easier for you to keep these documents in your organized file cabinets/racks for future referencing needs.
- Afterward, provide a space for the leave applicant’s name.
- Then provide a space for the date the leave is being applied.
- Leave a few spaces for the applicant to provide a brief explanation for the reason why he/she is applying for a leave grant.
- Lastly, provide a space for the applicant’s name and signature.
When handing out leave forms, always bear in mind that you must provide the proper type of leave forms that concurs with the reason or the type of leave. For clarification, here are the types of leaves which your employees can apply for:
- Maternity Leave – This type of leave is available to female employees who are either suffering from pregnancy complications or have just recently conceived a baby. A maternity leave is usually mandated by law. Before acquiescing to this type of leave, make sure that you have checked the laws of your state regarding the mandatory period for a maternity leave.
- Sick Leave – A sick leave is a non-paid leave that is availed by workers who are suffering from illnesses or injuries that incapacitates him/her from performing his/her job efficiently.
- Vacation Leave with Pay – Depending on the company, this leave may or may not be available to employees. This type of leave is the kind of leave that employees are urged by companies to take a vacation for a few days or a week, sometimes even more.
For more references, check out our collection of General Application Forms. Access these templates by clicking on the link provided.
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC