A resume is a very important tool in the application process as it is the document that can identify whether the qualifications of an applicant is applicable to the requirements of the job position that he or she is applying for. A well-curated resume can give higher chances of receiving a call for interview or even to land on the particular targeted job.
We can give you samples of resume templates that you may use as references. If the templates in this article are still not enough to be used as your guides, we have more Sample Resumes available for you to browse and download in the link provided.
Fresher Resume Sample in Word
Accountant Resume Sample in Word
Business Analyst Resume in Word
Data Analyst Resume in Word
Engineer Resume in Word
The Resume Objective
One of the most essential parts of a resume is the resume objective. It is a short paragraph composed of two or three sentences specifying either of the following items or the combination of any of them:
- the purpose of the application or the reason of the applicant in applying for a specific job position;
- the competencies of the applicant that makes him or her qualified for the job position;
- the related experiences of the applicant with regards to the functions of the job position and fields where he or she has worked for, which can serve as an advantage regarding his or her ability to add value to the company operations; and
- the goal of the applicant that may only be achieved if he or she is given the chance to prove his or her efficiency in the work place.
Your professional work experiences must be written with the following guidelines:
- make sure that the companies where you have worked for are written in a chronological order starting with your most recent experience;
- write the job positions that you have handled, your duration of service rendering to each company, your job description, and the nature of the operations where you have been immersed; and
- assure that all the items that you are to write are real and accurate as you may be subjected for a background check.
HR Executive Resume in Word
Lab Technician Resume in Word
Network Engineer Resume in Word
One Page Resume in Word
Sample Resume Format in Word
Secondary School Teacher Resume in Word
Skills and Abilities
More than your professional job experiences, you should also focus on the skills and abilities that you have as these attributes are very important, especially for job positions that require the use of particular technical skills or on fields of expertise where competition is truly tight.
In writing your skills and abilities, here are a few suggestions that you may follow:
- give focus on the technical skills that you have that are needed for the job;
- specify other skills that may be useful to other functions in the workplace of the organization;
- identify not only technical skills but also the skills that you have regarding communication, people relations, and other special functions; and
- assure that your skills can provide an impression that you are a well-rounded individual.
There are still other supporting items that you may provide in your resume including your references, the training, internships and seminars that you have attended, and your personal and professional achievement. Other than our resume templates, our Sample Engineer Resumes are also available for download.
9+ Sample Property Manager Resumes
11+ Sample Account Manager Resumes
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download