An insurance agent is an employee whose main job function is to gather sales prospects where a specific insurance may be of importance. Through the skills of an insurance agent, a sales prospect may actually be converted to actual insurance sales, which is the main target of insurance companies. This profession entails a great command in terms of delivering a sales pitch so that agents can relay the help that an insurance can provide to the possible client.
Insurance agents need to know the type of client that they need to have so that it will be easier for them to sell the insurance plans that they are offering. If you want to apply as an insurance agent or as an employee in different fields and industries, you may use our Sample Resumes as a reference in creating your own professional profile.
Sample Life Insurance Agent Resume
Insurance Sales Agent Resume Example
Health Insurance Agent Resume Format
Insurance Customer Service Agent Resume
Professional Insurance Agent Resume
Qualifications of an Insurance Agent
If you think that you are interested in the job functions of an insurance agent and you want to apply as one, you need to highlight these qualifications in the resume that you are to pass in insurance companies:
- You should have the communication skills as your job functions mostly require you to talk to people and sell the product through physical interactions.
- Strong customer service skills is needed in your daily routine. As you talk to people, you also needed to represent the company the best way possible.
- Being able to have a client base is an advantage especially if you already have past experiences in offering insurance and other sales activities.
- You should be able to have a strong knowledge about the laws, guidelines, regulations, and rules of selling insurance.
- You need to have a grip in terms of learning the product knowledge as you need to explain all the policies covered by the insurance that you are selling.
Life Insurance Agent Job Description for Resume
Insurance Agent Assistant Resume Free
Insurance Sales Advisor Job Resume
Insurance Agent Skills Resume in PDF
Stand Out as an Insurance Agent Applicant
If you really want to have high chances of getting the job, your resume should be comprehensive and it should give a great and positive impact to the human resource or the screening committee of the insurance company where you are applying at. A few tips in making your resume to be used in applying as an insurance agent better are as follows:
- Make sure that you state the number of years or the duration of time that you have worked as an insurance agent, if you already have experiences in the field.
- Allow the company that you are applying at to have an idea about the client base that you can provide them with.
- Make sure that you have all the technical skills that are needed for the job, especially those that are concerned with sales and achieving targets.
- Your training programs acquired and the sales events that you have attended can also give an advantage in your application.
If this article has already helped you in creating a great resume in applying for an insurance agent post, then you may also be interested to know more about other resumes like our downloadable Resumes For Internship.
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates
5 Quick Fixes to Long Resume Samples & Templates