Companies need people who will attend to the inquiries of their guests and other people who go to the facilities of the establishment. There are different companies in various fields that need these people. The professionals who do this kind of work are called receptionists.
Receptionists serve as the front liner of companies and businesses. They are the ones who face clients first and they also do administrative tasks to assure that all questions of people are being answered and that the frontline operations of a specific business is working well. If you want to apply as a receptionist, you may download our Sample Resumes and use the templates as references.
Sample Medical Receptionist Resume in PDF
Receptionist Job Description Resume
Entry Level Receptionist Resume
Receptionist Skills Resume Example
Student Receptionist Resume Format
The Nature of the Job as a Receptionist
As the first contact point of guests of a certain establishment or business, here are a few of the things that receptionists do every day:
- assures that all the inquiries of guests about the business is being answered;
- ability to handle customer complaints and forward such in the customer service department or someone who has a higher position and can resolve the matter;
- be sure to have a great grip of product knowledge to assure that all information being relayed to the guests and customers are based on facts;
- always look at his or her best as he or she represents the company;
- make sure that all logs are being recorded, especially guests who go to the vicinity of the workplace;
- be able to have the knowledge on different scheduled activities for a specific day; and
- assist guests whenever they need help.
Fields and Industries Where Receptionist Are Needed
Since they serve as the main physical contact point of people in an establishment, receptionists are needed by businesses especially those in the service industry. A few of the fields and industries that needs the services and skills of receptionists are as follows:
- legal firms,
- resorts, and
It is truly important to have a receptionist in the business as they will know the specific purpose of why a person is in the area of the business. They help in creating customer rapport and builds better relationship with the clients of the business. Aside from our receptionist resumes, you may also download our Medical Receptionist Resumes and Skills for Resume Examples.
Office Receptionist Resume Sample
Receptionist Cover Letter for Resume
Hotel Receptionist Resume Format
Experienced Receptionist Resume
Skills Needed to Be a Receptionist
If you want to apply as a receptionist, your resume must have the following qualities and skills that you possess:
- You need to be personable. As front liners of the company where you work at, you need to make sure that all the clients of your company are equally treated and that they will feel that they are important for the business.
- Good communication skills is also needed as you need to talk to different people with different agendas on why they are in the facility of the company you are working for.
- Personal hygiene is very important as you need to always look pleasant while you are assisting guests.
- You need to have knowledge on the system being used by people in the front line department.
If you think you have these basic skills needed to be a receptionist, then create your own resume now and chase the job that you want to have. Other than our receptionist resumes, you may also download our Medical Sales Resumes.
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates
5 Quick Fixes to Long Resume Samples & Templates