A resume makes employers see all the things that they needed to know about you. It contains all information that is needed for a job employment; from where you live up to the references or people that they can contact to assure that all that is written in your resume are true and accurate.
Creating a comprehensive resume should not be overlooked as it is the basis of the employers to decide whether they are going to call you for an interview or just choose other applicants for the post that you are applying for.
A Sample Resume is ready to be downloaded just for you.
Functional Job Resume Sample
Job Application to Resume
Receptionist Job Resume Example
Job Skills of Resume/CV
Entry Level Job Resume Sample
A resume can only do wonders in terms of your job application if you have used it according to its purpose. Different industries, jobs, and positions get impressed with different kinds of resume. There are four types of resume formats that you may select to use depending on variables that will work for you.
- Chronological. Someone who has vast experiences directly related to the post that he or she is applying to can use this format. This is suggested for employees with more than a year of professional experiences as it enlists all the companies that they have worked for and their previous positions in a timely order.
- Functional. A functional resume puts emphasis on skills and experiences more than the applicant’s history of employment. This can be used by applicants whose work experiences are indirectly related to the job they are applying, fresh graduates, or people with limited work experiences.
- Combination. As the word suggests, it is a mix of both chronological and functional resumes. It highlights your employment record, acquired skills and experiences earned. This is beneficial for employees who wanted their prospect employer to see that they have applaudable work ethics and job experiences to back it all up.
- Targeted. This type of resume is for applicants who wanted to get a specific job. All that is written in the resume shall be aligned with the job that an applicant is targeting. This should be used by applicants who have years of direct experience and skills to the work that he wanted to apply for.
Job Resume Cover Letter
Job Resume Summary
Accounting Job Resume Sample
Security Officer Job Resume
Job Resume for Experienced Teacher
Once you have already identified the type of resume that will best suit your credentials and past work experiences, you can already start inserting information that is needed to be known. In this process, remember the following:
- Assure that the employer can see all your achievements and both personal and work background.
- Provide all the details of the professional that you’ve been into including the previous companies you’ve worked at, your job titles and responsibilities, date of employment, and job location.
- Enumerate skills and trainings that are related to the job you are applying for.
- Decide depending on the data that you are to put whether you are going to do a one-, two- or three-page resume. Always be concise. A Sample One Page Resumes can be viewed for your reference.
Time to get started and get the job you wish to have.
FREE 30+ Sample Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 13+ Sample Customer Service Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Federal Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Carpenter Resume Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Academic CV Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Nurse CV Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Medical Student CV Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample High School CV Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 5+ Resume Intro Samples in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Blank Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Teaching CV Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 17+ Sample HR Manager Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Lawyer Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 22+ Sample Nursing Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Student CV Templates in PDF | MS Word