If you are familiar with the types of resume, one of them is the chronological resume. This type of resume allows a person to provide his or her working experiences in a timely manner and make it the striking point of his or her application. You can take a look at our Sample Resumes as you may find an example of a chronological resume there.
These resume type is for people who already have various work experiences and a good background in terms of the companies that they have worked for. You can use this resume if you have already worked for a few years and if you know that you have a clean work track record.
No Work Experience Resume
Work Experience Cashier Resume
Administrative Assistant Work Experience Resume
High School Resume with Work Experience
Work experiences will provide the information needed by the clients in terms of the jobs that you have already done and the company that you have been involved with. In writing your work experiences, remember the following:
- List your work experiences based on your work time line. Your most recent job should be written first and the jobs that you have done beforehand follows. Putting them in this order will help the human resource personnel know your recent experiences and know if it is applicable or related to the job you are applying to.
- Put the company names of your employer and, if possible, the nature of their operations
- Do not forget to put the duration of your work stay. It enables the employers have a bit of a background of your company loyalty.
- Write your job title
- Provide your job description. There are job positions which work demands vary depending on the company. Be sure to enumerate the things that you have been doing and the tasks that are given to you by your previous employers.
You may take a look at our Sample Work Resumes so you can see how writing your work experiences in a resume can be done.
Resume for Operation Manager with Work Experience
Example of Work Experience Resume
Project Manager Work Experience Resume
Work Experience Retail Resume
Customer Service Resume with Work Experience
Internship Work Experience Resume
The use of work experiences may vary depending on the job history that an employee or an applicant has. Giving importance to your work experiences is highly recommended for people who have the following work credentials:
- A list of companies that they have worked for. More companies and longer period of stays means more experiences you’ve acquired
- Short gaps between employment from one company to another
- Mostly related job functions
- Career escalation or promotion
There is no need to worry about other areas that you may want to add in your resume as you can still put them after your work experiences. Skills, achievements, seminars attended and other things should be added as well. It’s just that the main purpose of your resume is to give the prospective employer a wider preview of your work experiences.
Also, be honest in assessing yourself and your work experiences. Be sure that this type of resume will help you more in getting a job interview compared to other types of resume. If there are other things that you may want to highlight other than your work experiences, you can try other resume formats including functional, combination, and targeted resumes.
Start creating yours now by looking at our Resume Samples.
9+ Sample Property Manager Resumes
11+ Sample Account Manager Resumes
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download