Applying for a job is quite a pretty daunting task unless if you are determined and persistent enough to pursue the job position that you want. There are quite a number of types or kinds of resumes to choose from that would give you some sort of custom fit or something that would suit the job requirements and what the company would look for in a certain job applicant.
Here are some Sample Resumes that you can use and download for free. It should be able to give you an overview or at least some insights as to how you are able to take that step toward pursuing your desired job position.
Entry Level Human Resource Resume
Sample Human Resource Manager Resume
Director of Human Resource Resume in PDF
Human Resource Coordinator Resume
Functional Human Resource Resume
And since you are specifically writing for a human resource resume, here are some ways and points that you might want to consider useful and helpful as you continue to work on your resume. These are the important notes when you are making your human resource resume:
- Number of people trained
- New human resource policies that you introduced that resulted to efficiency
- Served on any organizations or committees
- Involvement on any initiatives focused toward development
- Exuded leadership on any certain department or area
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Successfully applied cost effective measurements or solutions
Additional Resume-Writing Tips
- Use keywords (keywords such as human resource generalist, HR assistant, recruiter, benefits coordinator, staffing manager, HR director, human resources coordinator, and the like if you are applying as a human resource personnel can help you increase your traction, which can result to job matches).
- Make your resume format simple and easy to comprehend.
- If you are using the chronological type of resume, leave no gaps in your resume.
- If you are using a functional type of resume, always remember to highlight your skills, strengths, and forte.
- Include computer proficiency.
Human Resource Generalist Resume
Assistant Human Resource Resume
Senior Human Resource Resume
Human Resource Specialist Resume Example
Experienced Human Resource Resume
That is why it is highly recommended that before actually making your resume, it is necessary and highly preferable to plan every detail first by choosing what kind of resume you are going to choose and to use. Here are some of them:
- Chronological Resume – being the most commonly used type of resume formats, chronological resumes list your educational attainment, voluntary and work experiences in a reverse chronological order.
- Functional Resume – focuses on your skills and experiences rather than your work history.
- Combination Resume – the combination of both chronological and functional resume in which you can showcase and highlight both your skills and experience along with listing it in a chronological order. Just like Professional Summary Resumes, the combination resume is actually the ideal template for the average hardworking and ambitious potential top notch employee, which career- and academic-related background and experiences are spotless.
- Targeted Resume – this type of resume is customized in a way that it would fit into the prospective job position that you wanted to get. Every detail in the target resume should mirror the job position requirements.
Among the types of resumes, it is important to choose which one is appropriate when applying for a human resource job, which should showcase your skills and other qualities fit for the job.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format