Whether you had previous experience as an office clerk or if you are a fresh graduate, you need to be able to attract the attention of your recruiter by submitting an impressive and strategically organized resume.
To help guide you in choosing the best format or layout for your resume, refer to our admin assistant Sample Resumes that you can access by downloading it for free. These are all available in either PDF or Word formats thus making it easier for you to alter these should you decide to use our templates instead.
Sample Admin Assistant Resume Template
Administrative Sales Assistant Resume Template
Sample Entry-Level Admin Assistant Resume
Admin Office Assistant Resume Format in PDF
HR Admin Assistant Resume Example Format
Admin Assistant Job Objective Resume
Executive Admin Assistant Resume Example
What Is the Primary Step in Writing an Effective Resume?
It is an unspoken rule that before anyone can even think of creating a captivating resume, he/she must be certain of his/her fitness for the job position that he/she is applying for. That is why, it is wise to assess yourself first whether or not your qualifications are concurrent with the ones required of the administrative assistant job position.
To help you in your self-assessment, here are some of the most basic duties of an administrative assistant:
- An administrative assistant is expected to coordinate regularly with both the head administrator of the company as well as the leaders of each department.
- It is the task of the administrative assistant to conduct the necessary analysis of the workings and operations of the lower departments in order to inform the higher administrators regarding pressing concerns.
- Since administrative assistants are often the spokesperson of the main administrator, he/she must be prepared to hold organizational meetings and promulgate rules to the employees.
- Naturally, the administrative assistant is also expected to document the essential records of the administrative office/department.
- Furthermore, an administrative assistant is also expected to have the working knowledge of creating the different kinds of formal documents such as but not limited to employee notices, memorandum, promotion notifications, financial documents, company guidelines, etc.
- Lastly, an administrative assistant must have adequate leadership skills.
Admin Assistant Functional Resume
Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
Admin Assistant Skills Resume in PDF
Professional Admin Assistant Resume
Admin Assistant Duties Resume
Basic Elements of a Stellar Resume
- Job Applicant’s Basic Information
In bold letters, provide your name, address, and contact details.
- Objective Section/Career Objectives Section
In two to three sentences narrate your career goals, the salient qualifications, the specific job position you are aiming for, and lastly, how you wish to add value to the company that you want to be a part of.
- Skills and Characteristics
This is the most important part; enumerate clearly the most impressive skills and qualifications you possess.
- Employment History
If you are an entry-level applicant, it is best to downplay this part by placing it at the last sections of your resume; in this section, include the title of your previous job positions, the name of the companies, and the date that you worked there.
- Educational Background
Highlight this part if you are fresh graduate or if you are applying for an academic position.
- Reference Details
State 2–3 persons who were previously your employer, manager, or professor; don’t forget to include their contact details as well.
Now that you’ve learned the basic, you may start creating your resume now!
For more reference, check out our Medical Sales Resumes by clicking on the link provided.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Sales Assistant Resumes