The role of a personal assistant can be pretty tough and demanding, especially when a person is asked to assist a high-flying business executive like the president or CEO of a major company. More than just a glorified secretary, a personal assistant performs tasks that meets every possible need of his or her employer.
If you feel that you are up for this particular career path, then you must prepare yourself. Before you start applying for open personal assistant positions out there, you should take a look at these Sample Resumes plus some helpful career tips to get you started.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume
Personal Assistant Resume PDF
Celebrity Personal Assistant Resume Sample
CEO Personal Care Assistant Resume Example
Entry Level Personal Assistant Resume
Despite what most people may think, most personal assistants have college degrees to their name since many executives prefer their assistants to be well-educated and knowledgeable about their line of work. Consider yourself lucky if you graduated college with a degree related to business, marketing, or communications since these three fields are directly in line with many top businessmen working in big companies today. So while you’re studying these Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes, here are some important traits you might want to acquire if you intend on becoming a personal assistant:
- Attitude and personality. High-level managers admire individuals who have a strong work ethic, a friendly disposition, and a genuine willingness to serve their most pressing needs.
- Intelligence and adaptability. It goes without saying that many top executives want their assistants to be whip-smart and able to adapt to different situations with relative ease.
- Precision and decisiveness. Assistants who excel at their job understand that there is no room for mistakes and that they must be conscious of their decision-making process.
- Competence and practicality. A great assistant should possess a wide range of skills to impress an employer, while also having the wisdom to keep things practical at all times.
Personal Assistant Resume Example
Professional Personal Assistant Resume PDF
Personal Injury Legal Assistant Resume
In order for you to separate yourself from the competition, you must produce an application that will catch the eye of not only recruiters, but to the executives seeking to get a worthy assistant by their side. And make no mistake: there is indeed plenty of competition out there since this kind of job pays really well compared to most entry-level positions.
To achieve your career goals, it’s important to train yourself for the job even before you get it. So while you’re taking a closer look at these Sample Personal Trainer Resumes and other related content, here are more tips to help you reach your desired objectives:
- Be proactive. Bosses don’t like it if they always have to give you instruction for the most mundane tasks. As such, it’s important for you to take ownership of any simple task without prompting from your employer.
- Watch and learn. The hallmark of any good assistant is to closely observe the habits of their employer and figure out what they like and what they don’t like. Observation and attentiveness, therefore, gives them insight with regards to personal preferences.
- Keep evolving. Due to the nature of the job, you’ll be exposed to so many different situations, so it’s essential that you constantly learn and evolve to help sharpen your existing skill set.
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates
5 Quick Fixes to Long Resume Samples & Templates