Aside from the doctors and nurses you will see in a hospital, there are also nursing assistants. They work under the supervision of an RN. They do not require a certain degree, although they must go through a process to be able to become a certified nursing assistant.
There are plenty of clinics and hospitals in need of a nursing assistant at the moment. If you have a certification and thinks you have what it takes to be one, check out the Sample Resumes we have in this article. There are eight resume samples you can choose from. Continue scrolling to see all of the samples we have.
Sample Certified Nursing Assistant Resume
Nursing Home Assistant Resume Example
Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume PDF
Nursing Assistant Job Description Resume
Nursing Assistant Experience Resume Format
Top Skills for Nursing Assistants
- Basic Medical Knowledge. You will be dealing with patients on a daily basis, so little knowledge about common symptoms of disorders and diseases would come a long way. You need to understand which diseases are considered to be infectious diseases.
- Basic Medical Practices. This includes the recording of vital signs—body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration—changing of dressings, and ensuring that patient is always in a hygienic environment.
- Empathy. You must be able to show that you genuinely care for the patients.
- Time management. Since you will be spending a lot of time with various types of patients, being able to manage the time you spend with them is crucial so you can effectively and efficiently go through various patients in a day.
- Attention to detail. You must pay close attention to what your patient will disclose and record them immediately in the record book. You should also pay close attention to the physical attributes of your patients for any physical sign of disease.
- Communication skills. This pertains to the oral and written skills of a nursing assistant. You must be able to document everything properly and relay this information to the head nurse or the doctor.
If you are looking for a nursing job, you may want to take a look at these:
Nursing Assistant Skills Resume
Sample Hospital Nursing Assistant Resume
Licensed Nursing Assistant Resume
Professional Nursing Assistant Resume
Using the Sample Nursing Assistant Resume Templates
- The resume templates presented in this article are already designed to have exemplary formats that you can easily follow. This makes the drafting of your resume more time-saving and efficient through the use of the samples we have. There is no need for you to make one from scratch since you can simply follow the format and layout presented in your chosen template.
- There are eight different examples that you can look at and choose from, each of which has layouts different from one another so you can choose one that you highly prefer. You can also incorporate the top nursing assistant skills mentioned in this article to help you stand out. Be sure to be honest with the skills you have!
- These sample resumes are designed to have a professional and formal outline in order to make the recruiter interested to read your resume.
- All of the templates are downloadable in PDF and Word Document files directly from this article for free! With just a simple click of the DOWNLOAD button situated to one side of the document and answering of the simple verification captcha, you are sure to have these saved in your devices in a short amount of time.
You may also consider taking a look at our Sample Nurse Resumes.
8+ Sample Basic Resumes – PDF, DOC
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates