Standard service agreement, as how LawDepot would define it, is a written legal document that describes the terms and limitations of a service given and provided by one entity to another for compensation and benefits.
If you are, by any chance, a service provider or an independent contractor who wishes to ensure that you are being compensated by your employer, or if you are hiring or a service provider or an independent contractor and you want to make that the services that will be provided to you will meet your standards, you can definitely make use of the standard service contract. You can also check out this page’s Sample Contracts that you might find useful.
Sample Network Service Contract Template
Simple IT Service Contract Template
Managed Services Contract Template
Sample Janitorial Service Contract Template
Computer Service Contract Template
HVAC Service Contract Sample Template
Free Standard Services Contract
Standard Services Contract Agreement
Standard Professional Services Agreement
Standard Cleaning Services Contract
There is no question that there is definitely a mutual trust and valued respect between the employee and the employer when it comes to having to deal with each other, especially when making deals and transactions.
Having a standard service agreement simply means that both parties, the employee and the independent contractor or freelancer alike, would just want to make sure that they have an standardized service agreement that is written and bounded by law to ensure both of their needs and rights. You can consider checking out this page’s Sample Employment Contracts for free.
Other than that, if you want to make your own standard service agreement, here are some tips and steps that can help you do so.
Creating a Service Agreement
- Exactly specifying the parties involved – this is where you indicate the details of the employee or the client and the independent contractor or the service provider or anyone who is involved in the subject matter. You can also specify their key roles, full names, address, and contact information for a more useful and detailed agreement.
- Detailing the services being provided – this part of the agreement is where you get to write into detail or describe the services that are being provided and also the services that are being requested or expected by the client. This would also contain how long is the duration of the transaction and the expectations of both parties from each other.
Standard Security Service Contract
Standard Service Contract Sample
Standard Consulting Service Contract
Standard Service Contract in PDF
- Structuring a payment schedule – this is where the details of the payment, details of the transaction arrangement, schedule of the payment, the taxes that are involved, the provision of the resources, penalties for late payments, and the like are.
- Of confidentiality terms, non-competition, and non-solicitation – in this part of the service agreement, the confidentiality terms are being addressed in details. Although it is optional, most often than not, most of the clients would opt to have include non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality terms and conditions to the service agreement.
- The ownership of materials – this type of service agreement entails the materials and the equipment that are being provided or even, in some cases, given. It also details the ownership rights of the materials that are produced during the relationship, according to LawDepot. Ownership rights can either be retained or granted and allowed by the independent contractor to the client.
For your convenience and comfort, you can also check out this page’s Sample Business Contracts that may be useful and helpful toward your career-related journey and business growth.
FREE 10+ Agreement Contract Samples in PDF
Free 29+ WordPress Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | WordPress
FREE 30+ Client Form Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Sample Real Estate Checklist in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Checklist Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Accident Report Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Dispute Letter Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Paystub Samples in Google docs | MS Excel | MS Word | Apple Numbers | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Book Cover Samples in Illustrator | InDesign | MS Word | Apple Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 29+ Rental Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Graphic Organizer Samples in Google Docs, Google Slides, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF
FREE 10+ Time Blocking Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 50+ Cornell Notes Samples in Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
FREE 50+ Summary Worksheet Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Bill Samples in PDF