A service contract, as how Wikipedia would simply define it as, is a business agreement between two or more parties such as the independent contractor and the client who is availing the independent contractor or the freelancer’s services in exchange for benefits and compensation. It is a written legal document that would contain every single detail with regards to the transaction of both parties.
Whether you are an independent contractor or a freelancer or a hiring client who needs certain professional services for your business, you can definitely make use of these Sample Contracts, which you may find useful and helpful toward your personal and career growth.
Service Contract Template
Lawn Service Contract Template
DJ Service Contract Template
Expiration of Service Contract Template
Printable Catering Contract Template
Business Contract Template in Word
Editable Maintenance Contract Template
Simple Consulting Contract Template
Sales Contract Template
Free Simple Service Contract
Simple Standard Service Contract Example
Simple Cleaning Service Contract
Professional Service Contract
Simple Towing Service Contract
Also, before jumping in to making a decision on or if in some cases and for some reasons that you are in some ways doubtful on whether or not you should sign the service agreement or service contract, you can check out some examples of Personal Service Contracts to give you ideas and insights, for free.
Here are some ideas of when it is essential to sign a contract:
- when you and the parties involved on the contract would want or need to keep some particular information confidential;
- when there is doubt about the hiring manager’s benefits and compensation;
- when there is a need to standardize or require quality from the independent contractor’s results and service output or any specific kind of materials that should be used;
- when there are specific and certain types of insurance involved;
- if and when the contract would require to include deadlines, critical completion dates, and essential terms and conditions; and
- when the price or the rate of the project that you are tasked to work with is large enough to break or make you and your business or brand if the client fails to deliver the payment.
Simple Service Agreement Contract
Simple Service Contract Form
Aside from the ideas and insights on when it is essential and critical to use service contract, here are also some tips and guidelines for a better standard service contracts. Other than that, you can also consider checking out this page’s Sample Sales Contracts to broaden your insights and for you to gain much more information in regards to the subject matter.
- It is highly recommended and important to read every word on the service contract before you get to sign it. It is also advisable to ask question if there are any terms, points, or subject matter that you do not understand.
- Do not leave any blank spaces. To prevent someone or other people to change some details on your contract, make sure that you leave no spaces or blanks when you sign one, or better yet, put a cross mark on the parts that you do not have to fill out.
- Do not be afraid to negotiate.
- Always keep a backup copy for security and emergency reasons.
- Have a discussion with your business mentor or adviser as well as your legal counsel.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word