What is a contract? A contract is an agreement between two parties whether it is for employment, sale, or lease. Unlike an agreement, a contract is legally binding and is enforceable by law. One example of a contract is a lease contract that is useful for rental or lease matters.
The main concept of a contract is to protect both parties. Since it is a legal document, any party that violates the terms written in the contract will be liable for damages, which means he or she shall pay the other party. The purchase contracts available below will be useful if you are buying a property or a house.
Simple Purchase Contract Template
Sample Business Purchase Contract
Property Purchase Contract Template
Sample Business Purchase and Sale Contract Template
Sample Real Estate Purchase Contract Template
Real Estate Purchase Contract Template
Residential Purchase Contract
Land Purchase Contract
What Is Included in a Purchase Contract for a House?
Now that you have decided to purchase a house, it is important to understand the process of acquiring it. The most important step is to be able to secure a purchase agreement contract. A potential buyer should always understand what is essential in a purchase contract. For maintenance needs, our maintenance contracts are available.
- Finance Terms – When you are trying to buy a house, finance and payment terms are important. Most people who don’t have enough funds or cash to pay for that particular house get a mortgage to finance it. A buyer also needs to research about interest rates to be able to get the right mortgage loan.
- Closing Costs – In a contract, it is important for a buyer and a seller to agree on who pays the closing costs. These closing costs refer to the title search fees, title insurance, transfer tax, etc.
- Home Inspection – A buyer should also include a home inspection in the contract. Before a purchase, it is important for a buyer to check the home for any problems.
- Fixtures and Appliances – If a buyer specifically wants particular fixtures and appliances in the house he or she is planning to buy, it is necessary to include that in the contract.
Car Purchase Contract
Vehicle Purchase Contract
What Is a Purchase Agreement for a Home?
A purchase agreement contract is a legal document that contains important elements for the purchase of a home. The main purpose of a purchase agreement is to protect both the buyer and the seller of a real estate property or a house. For example, if both the buyer and the seller has agreed to the sale of a particular house and the seller cancels the purchase, he or she may be legally liable to pay for damages depending on the terms in the contract. For buyers, a purchase quotation is important to determine the exact price.
Tips in Writing the Best Home Purchase Agreement
A great purchase agreement is important if you want to buy a house. These tips will help you write the best home purchase agreement. For rental and lease needs, a termination contract is an essential document to have.
- To be able to write a home purchase agreement, both the seller and the buyer needs to understand the purpose of the agreement. Understanding the purpose makes it easier to write the terms and conditions.
- When writing a purchase agreement, it is important to write an outline on how a home inspection is going to take place.
- It is also important to state the specific commitments of both the buyer and the seller in the sale.
23+ Sample Employment Contract Templates – Docs, Word
18+ Sample Employment Contracts
17+ Employment Contract Samples, Examples, Templates
17+ Sample Employment Contracts – PDF, Word
20+ Employment Contract Samples
20+ Types of Employment Contracts
26+ Employment Contract Samples & Templates
14+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
13+ Consulting Contract Templates
12+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
19+ Consignment Contract Templates to Download
13+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
18+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
17+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs