Any exchange of valuable goods need to be properly documented. A contract is an essential document that is made to ensure that all parties agree to the terms of the sale. This way, any potential disputes and disagreements that may happen are prevented. When selling a car, you would need to provide a car sales contract to your buyer.
Car sales contracts lay out all the necessary terms involved in the transaction. Both parties need to agree to all these terms. If you are looking for Sample Contracts to use for your car’s sale, you have come to the right place as we have car sales contracts that you can use.
Used Car Sales Contract Template
Sales Contract Template
Service Contract Template
Private Car Sales Contract
Used Car Sales Contract with Payments
New Car Sales Contract Sample
Car Dealer Sales Contract Form
Car Sales Contract Form
How to Write a Car Sales Contract
For every sale of a car, whether it is a used car or not, a car sales contract is always needed. There are many formats that are used in making a contract, much more a car sales contract. There are also many things to consider like the state you are in. Here is a guide when you are making a car sales contract.
- Write information about you, the seller. This includes your name or business name and address.
- Add details about the car (i.e., make, model, color, year, vehicle identification number, and so on).
- Write the buyer’s name and address.
- State the sale price of the car.
- Determine whether you want the sale to be with warranty or not. If not, include the statement “The car is sold as is.”
- Leave a space for you and the buyer to sign and put a date. Your state may ask for the contract to be notarized, so make sure to look into that too.
The above steps are what you need to follow when making a general car sales contract. For additional guides in making one, check out these Sample Contract Agreements and make sure your contract has all the right elements.
Car Installment Sales Contract
Car Sales Contract Example
Car Sales Payment Contract
Used Car Sales Agreement Contract Sample
Things to Consider During a Car Sale
- After the buyer signs the contract, he or she must have a copy of it.
- The contract only becomes enforceable after the car dealer signs the contract and recognizes acceptance of it.
- If the purchase is subject to finance, be sure to state the bank that will finance it together with the amount.
- The terms for the termination of the contract should be clear for both parties.
- There must be a term concerning car price increase before delivery (a price increase of more than 5% can’t be passed to the buyer).
A car sale is an exciting time for both buyer and seller. To make sure that no disagreements happen along the way, a car sales contract is needed. If you are a seller looking for contracts to use for your business or a buyer looking to see what an airtight contract should look like, we’ve got it covered. Examine our car Sales Contract Samples and feel free to use them. They are also for free.
FREE 10+ To Do Lists Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Graphic Design Contract Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Flooring Installation Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Event Planner Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Behavior Contracts in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Pages
FREE 5+ Roof Estimate Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Agreement Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Software Distribution Contract Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Onboarding Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | MS Excel | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Case Study Release Form Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Witness Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Program Management Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF | MS Excel
FREE 6+ School Advertisement Poster Samples in PSD | AI | Pages | EPS
FREE 10+ Academic Enrichment Policy Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Gym Membership Contract Samples in PDF | MS Word