The very first time when you get to purchase your very own home is quite a special one. You probably have no idea or even the slightest clue on how to go about the given situation, especially on what to do, what not to do, or even what to expect and how to go about the different kinds of situations that may or may not happen.
Typically, it is only common sense that you essentially have to gather more information or insights needed before taking or resorting to any kind of drastic action or measurements. Consider checking out our Sample Contracts, which will be sufficient enough to give you an idea.
Home Sale Contract Sample Template
Simple Home Sales Contract
Free Home Sales Contract
Home Purchase and Sales Contract
Residential Home Sales Contract Form
Since, this is most likely your first time having real estate transactions, you might find these real estate contract types in a list useful and helpful as a reference. Aside from that, you can also check out this page’s examples of Real Estate Sales Contract for free to help you gain much more information in terms of real estate contracts and agreements.
- Sales-Leaseback – this type of home sale agreement, the landlord or the owner of the house property leases back his or her house property after selling it to the investor for a mutually agreed given period of time.
- Exchange – also known as the 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange, is nonetheless a sale on which some percentage of the, or better yet, all of the proceeds that were received from selling a real estate property is being used to purchase another real estate property.
- Build to Suit to Own – in this type of home sale agreement, the property agrees on building the house property to the customer’s liking after the property owner has completed the task of having customized the house property to the specifications and the liking of the customer. The buyer then purchases the said house property from the property owner.
Residential Contract for Sale
Standard Home Sale Contract Sample
Home Purchase Contract
- Power of Attorney – this is the type of a home scale contract wherein you legally authorize someone to make decisions on your behalf. “Attorney-in-fact” is what you call a person who you designated and appointed to make decisions for you on your behalf.
- Installment Sale – in this type of home sale agreement, the buyer would usually pay a down payment for a portion of the purchase price, and the rest of the percentage of the purchase price of the estate property would be paid by the buyer on an installment basis, which is usually to be paid every succeeding month on mutual grounds.
- Seller Financing – also called as the purchase money mortgage or owner financing, in seller financing, a particular buyer would borrow money from the seller rather than the bank to which the seller would also lend some money to the buyer so that the buyer would be able to finance the mortgage.
Moreover, you can also have a look at some of the Sales Contract Sample that we have on this page that you can definitely find useful.
11+ Lease Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
13+ Sample Lease Contracts
10+ Sample Sublease Contracts
10+ Sublease Contract Samples
9+ Investment Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
14+ Investment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Contract Amendment Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
11+ Real Estate For Sale By Owner Contract Template – PDF, Word
8+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
16+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Construction Contract Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
7+ Construction Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
11+ Renovation Contract Templates – Word, Docs
20+ Music Contract Templates