It’s not every day that we see horses running around, unless you live in a farm or ranch with horses. Horses costs a fortune, but there are still people who buys them. Some sellers already have a set of terms and conditions for selling, and there are still others who use the concept of free contract. You should check with the seller their terms and conditions for selling.
Having these 5+ horse sales contract samples can make your contract agreement needs easy and convenient. These samples are available in different format for you to be able to edit them according to your preference. Get them now!
Horse Purchase and Sale Agreement
Horse Sales Agreement Contract
Horse Sales Agent Contract
Uses and Benefits of a Horse Sales Contract
In the buy and sell industry, a contract is an important tool for both the buyer and the seller. It has a lot of uses that are obvious and some uses that just arise with a specific type of transaction. Here we have listed some of the uses and benefits of a horse sales contract. We also have contract in PDF that are available online.
- If you buy from a store, you get a receipt after payment as a proof that you really paid the items. In horse sales, a contract that both you and the seller signed will serve as a receipt or a bill of sale, and therefore is also a proof that you have agreed to pay the seller for the price of the horse that they are selling.
- Your contract will provide specific details on the horse that is being sold, like its health history. Nobody wants to buy a dying or a sickly horse, especially if it’s that expensive. With the contract, you can guarantee that you made a good purchase.
- This contract agreement will serve as a legal document telling that you acquired the horse through legal means that is approved by the government, and not from the black market.
- This contract will give you all the rights to the horse.
Horse Sales Commission Contract
Horse Dealer Sales Contract
Horse Sales Livery Contract
What to Include in a Horse Sales Contract
When writing a horse sales contract, it is important to know what should be included in it to make sure that it contains all the required information. This will make sure that the contract is effective and will not encounter any legal minor and legal problems in the future. This will also help build you build a good trust relationship with your clients. So here are the things that should be included in your contract.
- The date and time of the sale
- The place or name of the business or the name of the owner who sold the horse
- The place where the contract signing will take place
- The names of the people involved in the sale or the buyer and the seller
- The witness of the contract signing
- Medical history of the horse
- Its sire and dam
- The horse’s vaccination history
- Its name, if it already has one
- Other specific details, like mane color and description, its age, the horses’s gender, height, width, weight, etc.
- The terms and conditions for buying and selling
- The mode of payment
- The price of the horse and other payments and fees
23+ Sample Employment Contract Templates – Docs, Word
18+ Sample Employment Contracts
17+ Employment Contract Samples, Examples, Templates
17+ Sample Employment Contracts – PDF, Word
20+ Employment Contract Samples
20+ Types of Employment Contracts
26+ Employment Contract Samples & Templates
14+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
13+ Consulting Contract Templates
12+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
19+ Consignment Contract Templates to Download
13+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
18+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
17+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs