What is a puppy sales contract? A puppy sales contract is a document that is signed by both a puppy seller and puppy buyer as a proof that the buyer agrees to pay the owner the price that the puppy is sold for. It’s a legal contract about the sale so that any other claims cannot be made after the contract is sealed.
A puppy sales contract is a contract between two individuals, that is the seller and the buyer. If you need a contract for your puppy sales business, then you can download any of our sample contracts. They are sure to be of great help. Download now!
Generic Puppy Sales Contract
Dog Puppy Sales
Puppy Sales Contract Examples
How to Write a Puppy Sales Contract
You can download one of our puppy sales contract in PDF in our website. If you prefer to make your own, you can use it as reference. To help you further, here are steps to write a puppy contract.
- Since this will be a legal contract, make sure that you have clean sheet of paper with the appropriate layout, like the margin, indention, and sentence and paragraph spacing.
- Put a heading on top of the sheet.
- Write in detail the specifics about the puppy being sold, like the gender, color, age, eye color, etc.
- Use simple words and avoid technical words.
- Write your contract using a clear and readable font.
- Put a signature area.
- Proofread and spell-check your contract.
Inclusions of a Puppy Sales Contract
- Breed of the puppy and name if it already has one
- Date of birth
- Gender of the puppy
- Specific fur color, eye color, nose color
- Age in months
- Medical history or vaccination history
- The puppy’s sire and dam
- Vitamins taken
- Other legal papers or documents
Pet Puppy Sales
Puppy Sales Agreement Contract
Puppy Sales Contract Form
Sample Puppy Sales Contract
Importance of Having a Puppy Sales Contract
- It will serve as a proof that you legally acquired the puppy from the owner or the seller. This can be used in cases where the seller claims that you didn’t pay for it.
- The contract includes all the specific information about the puppy, like medical an vaccination history, its dam and sire, and so on. For some, these are important to guarantee that they have the best breed. These specifications are also useful as part of the medical records of a puppy in case you bring them to a vet.
- If it is not the puppy you choose from the pet shop or from the seller’s place, you can bring it back and show proof that the contract says this is not the one described in it.
- Puppies have feelings too. Although you bought them, they feel like they’re getting a new family. The contract also includes their date of birth so you can always celebrate on their birthdays.
11+ Lease Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
13+ Sample Lease Contracts
10+ Sample Sublease Contracts
10+ Sublease Contract Samples
9+ Investment Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
14+ Investment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Contract Amendment Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
11+ Real Estate For Sale By Owner Contract Template – PDF, Word
8+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
16+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Construction Contract Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
7+ Construction Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
11+ Renovation Contract Templates – Word, Docs
20+ Music Contract Templates