Horses are one of the rare few majestic animals that people can use as modes of transportation, which makes them a highly desirable pet for those who live in provincial or rural areas. But unlike getting domesticated pet animals such as dogs or cats, horses are not just more expensive than other four-legged creatures, but they also require a different set of maintenance rules. Owning equines can be a big responsibility, so if you’re ready to jump that hurdle, then you should take a look at the Sample Contracts featured below as well as some helpful advice on how to take care of a horse after you’ve acquired one.
Simple Horse Sales Contract
Horse Purchase and Sale Agreement
Horse Sales Agent Contract
Horse Sales Commission Contract
As you can see from the Sample Lease Contracts and other documents highlighted above, buying a horse requires the filling out of vital paperwork to ensure that professional horse wranglers or breeders are doing legitimate transactions with prospective horse owners. Once you’ve completed the purchase of your very own horse, the responsibility of taking care of this regal animal now lies on your shoulders. In order for you to stay on top of your equestrian duties, here are some key points you should remember:
- Have a shelter ready. Horses require a secure stable where they are able to rest comfortably and shield themselves from the element. Before you even confirm the purchase of a horse, you should already have a stable built beforehand to avoid problems.
- Grooming is fundamental. Equine owners should always be mindful of having their horses clean by brushing their coats, as well as maintaining their manes and tails. Keeping horses well groomed keeps them healthy and avoids parasites from taking shelter on their bodies.
- Nutrition is important. What you need to remember is that horses are natural grazers, so it’s vital that you take them out to grassy fields so they can eat naturally. Rotate their menu by incorporating other dietary essentials like hay, grains, and fruits such as apples.
Printable Horse Sales Contract
Honest Dealer Horse Sales Contract
Before buying a horse, you should bear in mind to read the fine print of any Sample Sales Contracts presented to you so you’ll be fully aware of the terms and conditions presented by the equine breeder or wrangler that you’re doing business with. After settling the paperwork and the ownership of the purchased horse has officially been transferred to you, there are additional equine care tips that you need to consider, which are helpfully listed right below:
- Stay active. It’s essential for horses to run around a field so that their bodies will remain in great shape. They are naturally inclined to move around, so it’s strongly recommended that you let your horse out of the stable every day so that it could have a chance to exercise.
- Consult a veterinarian. You must throw caution to the wind when it comes to the health of your horse. That is why it’s absolutely necessary for you to have frequent visits with a veterinarian to determine whether your horse doesn’t have any serious equine diseases.
- Spend quality time. Much like dogs respond well to their masters, horses will warm up to humans through constant physical exposure. They’ll feel more at ease with your presence when you always spend time riding them or just taking them out for a leisurely stroll.
12+ Capital Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Retail SWOT Analysis Samples &Templates – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Service Agreement Contract
10+ Teacher Schedule Samples & Templates – PDF
17 Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
13+ Construction Contract Samples
6+ Rent-to-Own Home Contracts
10+ Temporary Employment Contract Samples
17+ Sales Contract Samples
11+ Sample Vehicle Sales Contracts
9+ Contract Amendment Templates
13 Roofing Contract Templates to Download for Free
12 Sample Investment Contract Templates to Download
16 Sample Best DJ Contract Templates to Download
8+ Sample Business Partnership Contracts