Every business should have a distinct culture that is articulated in its mission, vision, and purpose statements. Given the importance of customer service today, we believe that every business should have a customer service statement that outlines the company’s goals in this area. A customer service statement should demonstrate the intrinsic worth that a company places on its customers and act as a guide and direction for all employees in providing top-notch customer service. This ‘statement’ is a written and clear description of the type of service the company aspires to provide to its customers, as well as the role each employee will play in achieving that goal. The customer service statement can be a “standalone” statement or one that is woven into the company’s vision or mission statements, value statement, or overall customer service philosophy.
10+ Customer Service Statement Samples
A customer service statement acts as a compass, directing every level of employee – from top executives to front-line employees – as to what kind of service the company’s customers expect and earn. We all know that today, top-notch customer service is critical to a company’s survival, so a customer service statement becomes essential to ensuring that a company survives and grows over time. If a company does not yet have a customer service statement, it can start by introducing it to a smaller team to gain recognition and buy-in from the rest of the company.
1. Customer Service Statement
2. Sample Customer Service Statement
3. Customer Service Value Statement
4. Standard Customer Service Statement
5. School Customer Service Statement
6. Customer Service Policy Statement
7. Customer Support Service Statement
8. Customer Accessibility Service Statement
9. Customer Service Mission Statement
10. Customer Aim Service Statement
11. Pharmacy Customer Service Statement
Writing a Customer Service Statement
- Do some research – Before writing a customer service vision statement, there are a few things to think about. For a statement to make sense, it must include the following elements:
– Set goals that are realistic and attainable.
– Align your objectives with those of your employees.
– Reflect your company’s mission, vision, and valuesBegin by composing your company’s mission and vision statements. They reflect your company’s overall goal, of which the customer support team is an important part.
- Write only a single sentence – If you can’t describe a customer service vision statement in a single sentence, it’s likely not clear enough for you. This implies that it may not be clear for the team as well. A brief customer service vision statement is also more memorable. If you lack writing skills, you can always improve them or seek writing assistance online. Spend a minute or two reading reviews to find writing experts for your project — this thesis geek review is a good example. Even the most successful business owners will frequently hire a writer with experience writing company missions and team vision statements. Getting professional assistance can help you save time and make a statement that is worthy of being quoted.
- Make it a meaningful one – This is where we turn to the document you put together. Find out what your team has to say about meaningful work. Take a good look at those responses. What are some of the common themes you’ve noticed? How do they intend to earn the trust of their customers? Is there anything you can do to entice your employees to work harder? Try to come up with words that express how the team wants to make a difference in the lives of every customer and, in turn, make the world a better place.
- Make sure that the employees can influence the statement – The vision statement should be able to be influenced and controlled by a customer team. To create the first draft, a leader should consider their input from the very beginning. Every member of the customer support team should have access to the final statement draft. That part about being “under control” is what makes the team feel in charge and like they’re making a difference. In the end, it makes their work more meaningful.
- Run a quality check – The only thing left is to make sure we’ve covered all of our bases. One way to do so is to ask yourself the following questions:
“Is it possible for the team to influence and control this statement?”
“Did I say everything in one sentence?”
“Does it reflect our company’s overall goals and mission?”
“Does it say anything about how our team can achieve our goal?”
What is customer service vision statement?
A customer service vision statement gives you the chance to do more meaningful work, motivate employees, and boost their productivity.
What is a customer experience intent statement?
This is a paragraph or two that describes the type of experience your company wants to provide to customers. Keep in mind that a customer experience intent statement differs from a mission statement. A customer experience intent statement, unlike a mission statement, describes how you intend to provide a fantastic experience throughout the entire customer journey.
It would be necessary and a good idea to communicate the customer service statement to the entire organization after it has been finalized. Everyone should be able to comprehend what the statement means, how it will benefit the company, customers, and each individual, and what role each individual will play in ensuring its success. Each individual should be enthused and enthusiastic about carrying the statement forward in their daily work and want to make a concerted effort to ensure that it is able to meet the goals of the customers, the company, and each individual within it.
FREE 8+ Resume Objective Samples
FREE 8+ Sample Good Resume Objective
FREE 7+ Sample General Objective for Resume
FREE 7+ Examples of Career Objective Templates
FREE 7+ Customer Service Resume Templates
FREE 5+ Employee Impact Statement Samples
FREE 4+ Resume Objective for Customer Service
FREE 15+ Sample Master Service Agreement
FREE 11+ Sample Customer Request Forms
FREE 10+ Transition Statement Samples
FREE 9+ Communication Problem Statement Samples
FREE 9+ Warranty Statement Samples
FREE 8+ Resume Summary Samples
FREE 7+ Sample Objectives for Resume
FREE 7+ Sample Career Objective Statement