An acknowledgement comes in many forms. It could mean expressing your gratitude to individuals who have helped and supported you when you need their assistance (such as writing research papers), or it could also mean responding to work memos, emails, or notifications to let the sender know you’ve received and understood their message, or it could also mean addressing the complaints of your customers and finding a way to solve it. Nevertheless, the common ground of acknowledgement here is letting the people who communicated to you that you’ve responded to them. Read the article to find out how to create an acknowledgement statement.
10+ Acknowledgement Statement Samples
1. Borrower Acknowledgement Statement
2. Acknowledgement Statement
3. Employee Acknowledgement Statement
4. Policy Awareness Acknowledgement Statement
5. Medicare Physician Acknowledgement Statement
6. Prison Acknowledgement Statement
7. Land Acknowledgement Statement
8. Organization Acknowledgement Statement
9. Client Acknowledgement Statement
11. Applicant Acknowledgement Statement
How to Write an Acknowledgement Statement
1. Acknowledgement Statement for Research Paper
The acknowledgements section of your thesis gives you the opportunity to thank all those who have helped in carrying out your research. When you write your acknowledgements, it is expected that you have a lot of people to say thank you to. Great thing is, you can include everyone you want to thank. However, organizing and acknowledging these people can be a bit tricky. Don’t sweat it though, here are some tips and sample acknowledgement statements for you to use for your acknowledgement section;
- Begin with thanking all the people who helped the most; such as the people who helped you write and revise your thesis, those who guided and encouraged you on writing your thesis, and those who gathered and conducted research data and sources with you.
- Next is to thank your family, spouse, friends, and colleagues who gave you moral and emotional support for all your effort and for being there for you through ups and downs. Express your appreciation concisely and avoid strong and emotional language.
Here are some acknowledgement statements that you can use to thank your supporters:
- I would like to express my deepest appreciation to my committee who helped me in my dissertation/thesis
- I’m extremely grateful for the success of my thesis which (Something—my success, the completion of my dissertation) would not have been possible without the support and nurturing of my thesis partner and adviser.
- I would like to extend my sincere thanks to,
- I must also thank
- I would like to thank and I am also grateful to
- I’d also like to extend my gratitude to
- Many thanks to
- I very much appreciate
- I also had the great pleasure of working with
- I’d like to acknowledge the assistance of
- I’d like to recognize the assistance that I received from
2. Acknowledgement for Customer Service
- Address the complaints with personal recognition: Customers who are irate and frustrated usually express their emotions aggressively. They feel that their concerns or complaints are not being acknowledged by customer service. To help these customers calm down, recognize their issue by reassuring them that you will take care of it. Use the word “I” when acknowledging the customer. This will let them feel secure that their concerns are recognized and can even build rapport between you and the customer.
- Explain that action will be done to address the situation: If you’re merely acknowledging the complaint without any reference to do an action, you are only recognizing their complaint and not doing anything about it. With customer service, an acknowledgement statement is crucial to be followed by a course of action to be done. This will help assure the customer that their complaint is an urgent thing to do that needs to be addressed right away.
Here are some acknowledgement statements to say for addressing customer’s complaints:
- I realize that this is a difficult situation, but let’s try and find a solution to this problem.
- If I was in your position, I think I’d feel just as you do.
- I know how frustrating it can be and let me see how I can help.
- Now that I am aware of the situation, I will definitely try my best to fix it for you.
What is acknowledge receipt?
An acknowledgement receipt is a confirmation that a product, letter, and payment has been received by the recipient.
How do you say noted professionally?
The following statements are alternatives to saying noted when acknowledging a memo or note: It is duly noted, Thank you. Yes, I have taken note of it. Thank you for the reminder. I look forward to it. Thanks. I have no issues with the matter.
So now that you’ve discovered that writing an acknowledgement statement is really simple. All you need to do is recognize the communication of an individual to you. Knowing how to acknowledge properly is one way to show appreciation and build trust with people. To gets started on writing your own acknowledgement statement, download our free sample statement templates above!
FREE 28+ Printable Payment Receipts
FREE 27+ Sample Sponsor Thank You Letter
FREE 11+ Receipt of Payment Letter Templates
FREE 10+ Goods Receipt Templates
FREE 10+ Notice of Legal Representation Samples
FREE 8+ Dental Receipt Samples
FREE 7+ Sample Vendor Confidentiality Agreement
FREE 6+ Vehicle Payment Receipts
FREE 5+ Refund Receipt Samples
FREE 6+ Affidavit of Single Status Samples
FREE 50+ Sample Statement Forms
FREE 40+ Donation Letter Templates
FREE 38+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
FREE 16+ Down Payment Receipt Samples
FREE 12+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter