Job applicants should put into mind that sending a thank-you note after being interviewed is just as important as the interview itself. They are not that complicated to write and send, plus, they can be a key to increasing the chance of getting hired for the position or at least be short-listed for it. Through these notes, you can express that you appreciate the hiring officer’s efforts and for allocating some of his or her time for the interview session. Your thank-you note can also give the impression that you are eager to get the job and that you are willing to work hard to get what you want.
We have seven Sample Thank You Notes that you can use to make drafting one that is formal and professional in tone easier.
Sample Thank You for Phone Interview Note
Thank You for Interview Note PDF
Thank You Email Note for Interview
Example Short Thank You for Interview Note
Professional Thank You for Interview Note
Tips for Writing a Thank-You Note
After your interview, your thank-you notes are more than just a simple “thank you.” It serves as another opportunity for you to highlight and emphasize your strengths and best qualities to the hiring officer. It is also an opportunity for you to address any concerns that may have arisen during the interview. Here are a few tips you can follow in writing a thank-you letter.
- Consider sending your thank-you note within 24 hours after the interview. This helps the hiring officer remember you better and is beneficial for you as you can easily remember all the details that happened during the interview.
- Restate the reasons why you are qualified for the job.
- Do not forget to thank the hiring officer for inviting you for an interview.
- Write your thank-you note in short but straightforward paragraphs to make it easy to read.
- Do not forget to end your note respectfully and leave all necessary contact details.
- If there was more than one person who interviewed you, send one thank-you letter for each one of them.
- If you are planning to send your thank-you letter through e-mail, send it using the same the e-mail address you used to send your resume, if applicable.
You may also be interested in the following:
Thank You Note for Interview Format
Thank You Note for College Interview
Why Write a Thank-You Note after an Interview?
Thank-you notes leave the hiring officers an impression that you are great when it comes to communication. These are also a strategy that a job candidate can use to be seen as a keen and interested job applicant.
Hiring officers are also very busy people. They have a ton of tasks at hand and may take too long to give a feedback about your application status. Just as searching for jobs can be very hard, their day-to-day assignments are also tedious. If you want to get a feedback from them, a thank-you note can help them remember that they have not gotten in touch with you yet.
The thank-you note samples in this article will aid you in writing a thank-you letter note that will be brief and concise yet still be top notch in quality. They come in PDF (.pdf) and Word Document (.doc) formats and will be compatible with almost all devices. They are also very easy to edit. You can easily replace some of the words to tailor-fit it to match how your interview went and the other things you would like to emphasize.
You may also be interested in Thank You Email Samples if you are planning to send your thank-you letters through e-mail.
25 Doctor Notes in Word
8+ Patient Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Medical Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Interview Thank-You Note Samples – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
36+ Notes Sample
7+ Sample Doctor Notes
7+ Sample Thank-You Notes for Money
6+ Return to Work Note Samples
8+ Mortgage Note Samples
8+ Sample Thank You Notes to Employee
6+ Scholarship Thank-You Note Samples
7+ Sample Thank-You Note to Parents
8+ Consignment Note Samples
7+ Field Note Samples
4+ Sample Thank-You Notes to Friend