A lot of job applicants do not see the importance of sending a thank-you note after being invited for an interview. Thank-you notes may seem so simple, but they can be a method of increasing your chances of getting hired. Your thank-you note can let the employer know that you appreciate their efforts and that you are truly grateful for the opportunity to showcase yourself, and it gives a sense of eagerness that you are really into the job opening.
In this article, we have a few Sample Thank You Notes that you can send in after an interview.
Thank You Note after Interview Rejection
Thank You Note after Final Interview in PDF
Thank You Note after Teacher Interview
Your thank-you notes are more than just thank-yous. It is another opportunity for you to put yourself in the spotlight and highlight your best skills and qualifications to let employers know that you are the candidate worthy of the position. Your thank-you note can also be your chance to mention some important points you may have missed during the interview.
Tips in Sending Your Thank-You Note
- Send your thank-you note as soon as possible. The preferred period would be between 24 hours where details about the interview are still fresh in your memories.
- If you sent your application through e-mail, send your thank-you note through the same e-mail. This can help the employer remember you and connect the dots better. Create a short subject line related to the job you interviewed for.
- Reiterate your skills and qualifications.
- Express your gratitude for the interview invitation.
- Make sure to write short paragraphs to make your thank-you note much easy to read.
- Close your letter formally. This includes your name, job title, contact details, and professional accounts.
- Send one thank-you note to each person who interviewed you, if applicable.
You may also want to check out Sample Thank You Letters After an Interview for more templates you can use for your thank-you note.
MBA Interview Thank You Note Example
Simple Thank You Note after Interview
Short Thank You Note after Interview
Thank-you letters give an impression that you are a candidate who can be great at communication. It should also be a strategy that you, as a job applicant, can use to land more job offers.
Recruiters can be very busy people and may take too long to compose a response. The duties of a recruiter are just as tedious as searching for a job. So there’s no need to worry if such cases arise. Eagerness is a great attitude to show recruiters that you are a candidate worthy of the position. A follow-up e-mail a few days after sending the thank-you note is great.
The thank-you note samples presented in this article showcase that these notes do not need to be long. They should be brief and simple. These templates are sure to impress the recruiter for the company you applied for. These are in Word Documents (.doc) formats, which can be easily edited. All you need you need to do is replace some of the words to customize it to your own preference and make it more appropriate for the job you applied for.
Just got off from a phone interview? Follow our tips by checking out Thank You Note After Phone Interview.
20+ Sample Cornell Notes
26 Doctor Notes in PDF
6+ Thank You Note to Boss Samples
How Do I Customize My Clinical Notes?
10 Delivery Note Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8 Delivery Note Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Patient Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Medical Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Interview Thank-You Note Samples – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Sample Thank-You Notes for Money
6+ Return to Work Note Samples
8+ Mortgage Note Samples
8+ Sample Thank You Notes to Employee
6+ Scholarship Thank-You Note Samples
7+ Sample Thank-You Note to Parents