Our lives are filled with activities we have to do and complete. For instance, if you are at work, you might have a lot of paperwork to do, or you have to deal and interact with your clients, or you are required to attend a seminar for you to learn a new skill.
The point of an activity is not just to be busy, it’s also to make us learn new things, thus, it is important for us to take note, express, and apply the things we have learned. One of the ways to do so is to make reports. Below are Sample Reports you can download for free.
Activity Report Template
Employee Activity Report Template
Activity Report Template to Print
Editable Sales Activity Report Template
Weekly Activity Report Template
Weekly Sales Activity Report Template
Formal Report Template
Professional Report Template in Doc
Suspicious Activity Report
Daily Activity Report in PDF
Sample Employee Activity Report
Weekly Activity Report
Sample Post Event Activity Report
Definition and Some of Its Elements
An activity report is a document that contains a detailed summary of how an activity was organized and managed. It also features a description of the performance of the individuals involved. This is made either daily, weekly, or even monthly. The following are some of its basic elements:
- It has the information of the activity or endeavor. It should have an explanation on what the activity is about. It should also have the date of the activity and the names of the team who can make it happen.
- It also features the tasks of the members. It also has an explanation whether the tasks are done correctly or not and whether they are done on time and completed.
- It contains the challenges the members have encountered in the organizing and managing the activity.
Take note that when making an activity report, you have to account for your tone and style. You must sound professional and businesslike; after all, this is not personal.
Importance of Activity Reports
- It serves as a group communication. Communication in a team is always important. It is one of the things that affects the success of a project or an activity.
- This report can inform the entire team what each of the member is doing and whether they are successful at what they do, thus, this report can encourage intervention, assistance, and unity.
- This can motivate a sense of urgency. The activity’s timeline is shown to the members. This will motivate them to finish their tasks on time.
Monthly Activity Report
Activity Summary Report
Activity Completion Report
Property Activity Report Example
Activity Progress Report Checklist
Activity Narrative Report in PDF
Employees in any firm or corporations are already familiar with a lot of documents. Reports are one of these documents. A report is important because it reflects the company’s desire to communicate to its employees. It can keep track whether or not its staff is working and doing their tasks. It can also encourage the management in making decisions for the progress of the establishment. Furthermore, it keeps the employees well-informed of the things that has been going on in the company.
And don’t forget, when writing a report, you have to understand what your report is for. You also have to think of the persons who will read your report. But with the samples we have in our website, I am sure you will get the hang of it in no time. We also have free Sample HR reports if you are interested.
13+ Sample Inventory Reports
16+ Audit Report Samples – Docs, PDF, Pages
11+ Sample Expense Reports – PDF, Docs, Word
10+ Expense Reports Samples, Templates, Examples
12+ Sample Expense Reports
12+ Sample Expense Reports
16+ Sample Project Report Formats
24+ Sample Project Reports
20+ Sample Project Reports
9+ Sample Manufacturing Project Reports – PDF, Word, Pages
18+ Sample Construction Reports
22+ Annual Report Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
45+ Sample Reports in Docs
How to Write an Incident Report – 3+ Formats Word, Docs, Pages
11+ Sample Fall Incident Reports