In the most basic sense, an action report is a recommendation of changes desired by a group of individuals to a government official. Imagine it as your school’s method of the petition to the Supreme Student Council for letting us have, say, a change in uniform. Note this is only an example of an action report in its most basic level. An actual action report would have a larger area of effect and would be cataloged and debated on for a longer time.
The Sample Reports you will find in this article is only a few of numerous reports you can find on this site and is worth taking a look at. There may be a type of report you would need for your day-to-day activities.
Incident After Action Report Template
Corrective Action Report
After Action Report Sample
Supplier Corrective Action
Fema After Action Report Format
Printable Disciplinary Action Report
Sample Affirmative Action Report
What Is an Action Report For?
It is an essential tool to be used for the analysis of events or scenarios that have just happened recently. An action report can be used for a number of things such as but not limited to:
- Corrective Action Reports
- Is a type of action report that can be used to catalog and analyze information regarding a certain event or scenario. Depending on the results of the action report, certain remedial or corrective actions will be done to prevent any further incidents that create a negative viewpoint of the company.
- After Action Reports
- Is a report that is done immediately after an action or event so as to have a clear and unaltered statement of the event. These kinds of reports are useful in terms of keeping track of events happening around a company or to monitor for damages.
- Disciplinary Action Reports
- Are reports done to monitor discrepancies or inaccuracy in a person’s previous statements, provided that the previous statement does not match the current one. Disciplinary or corrective actions will be done so as to mitigate the problem.
- Action News Weather Report
- Is a type of report used for the monitoring of weather patterns and conditions that would be used to analyze and predict the weather for the day.
Employee Corrective Action
Sample Preventive Action Summary Report
Free Supplier Corrective Action Report
Action News Weather Report
Simple Corrective Action Report
In this article we only talked about action reports, like what are the types of action reports, what are there uses, and how they could benefit the users of the report. Now a short reminder on what a action report is, it is a type of report that could be used to evaluate the facts and data about a certain situation. Now the key word in that sentence is report. Earlier we described the types of action reports, but what about the types of reports?
- School Report
- Analysis Report
- Marketing Report
- HR Report
For more information on the types of reports available, feel free to explore this website for more contents about School Reports, Analysis Reports, Marketing Reports, HR Reports, and any other reports you would like to learn. Aside from reports, there are more kinds of documents available on this very site. Just explore and learn new things.
10+ Sample Expense Reports
14 + Sample HR Report Templates – Word, PDF, Apple Pages,Google Docs
10+ Private Company Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Google DOCS, Apple Pages
10 + Lab Reports – Google Docs, Apple Pages, Word, PDF
8+ Sample Chemistry Lab Reports
13 + Sample Service Reports
17+ Sample Construction Reports
12+ Compliance Audit Report Samples and Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Accident Incident Reports- Docs, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Competitor Analysis Reports
9+ Sample Valuation Reports
9+ Sample Trip Reports – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
10+ Sample Performance Analysis Reports
10+ Sample Valuation Reports
15+ Sample School Reports – PDF, Docs, Word, Pages