Whether you are engaged in the business of providing construction materials to your customers or any type of construction services, you must be well aware of the important uses of a quotation.
Our templates on this page can help guide you creating quotations that are in accordance with the appropriate structure and format of construction quotations. Scroll down below and download the ones you deem useful!
Construction Quotation Template
Quotation for Building Construction
House Construction Quotation
Quotation for Construction Company
What Is a Construction Quotation?
A construction quotation is a document sent by construction companies to their prospective clients or customers. This document contains a precise estimation of the costs of a construction project. The type of construction items that can be included in this document can vary from construction services, labor costs, to construction materials.
Whatever the type of product or service offered by a construction company, it should be able to create a construction project quotation that is properly formatted. Our collection of quotation samples for construction can give an exact representation of how construction quotations should look like.
What Is the Importance of Sending a Construction Quotation?
As an owner or a manager of a construction firm, you must be perfectly aware of the numerous reasons why a construction quotation is extremely beneficial to the success of your company. Here are the most notable reasons for the importance of sending construction quotations:
- It helps your customers gauge whether or not they should hire your services or purchase your products.
- It provides your customers a sufficient avenue to negotiate the prices you are offering to them. At the same time, you may also be able to adjust such prices to a degree that is still profitable to your business.
Construction Supervision Request Quotation
Construction Materials Quotation
Invitation for Construction Quotation
How to Write a Construction Quotation?
- Prior to writing the quotation, you have to follow these steps first:
- Get the blueprint of the construction project.
- Assess the needs for the project.
- Actual writing of the quotation:
- Label the document first
- Follow a standard quotation format. For easier reference, check out our builders quotation templates.
- Narrate the purpose of your quotation. You may briefly explain how you have come to know of the construction project.
- Address your quotation to the person in charge of overseeing the construction project.
- List down the items you are offering as well as its prices. It can include any or all of the following:
- labor costs
- construction services
- construction materials
- Indicate the date when your quotation would expire.
- Provide your contact information.
How to Send a Construction Quotation?
You may send your quotation out of your own volition. For example, if you have caught wind of a huge construction project brewing, then it is up to you to take the initiative of seeking more information about said project so that you may be able to send a quotation before your competitors would.
On the other hand, the most common procedure of sending a quotation is right after a construction firm has received a formal request for a quotation (FRQ).
10+ Quotation Samples for Construction
8 Product Quotation Samples & Templates
9+ Catering Quotation Samples
Inquiry about Last Quotation
12 Price Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
12 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Invoice Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Formal Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Contractor Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Cleaning Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Builder Quotation Samples & Templates
10 Project Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Repair Quotation Samples & Templates
39 Quotation Formats & Samples