An event’s success lies greatly on the thoroughness of its planning. To ensure that one’s event planning is being done correctly, an event proposal has to be made.
Our templates on this page can provide you with a variety of event proposal templates, which are carefully created to suit varying events and needs. For more proposal references, we also have collections of design proposal and business proposal templates.
Charity Proposal Template
Event Planning Proposal Template in Doc
Corporate Event Planning Proposal
Event Planning Budget Proposal
Sample Event Planning Proposal
Event Sponsorship Proposals
Music Event Sponsorship Proposal
Sports Event Sponsorship Proposal
Sample Event Sponsorship Proposal
What Is an Event Proposal?
An event proposal is a document that outlines all the details and pertinent aspects of a planned event. It plots the matters about an event that must be attended to in order to assure the event’s success. This can include the laying out of the specific actions to be done in preparation of and during the event, the duration of the event, the costs of the event, and other pertinent details.
Who Can Create an Event Proposal?
The persons who can benefit the most from the usage of and the creation of an event proposal are the following:
- A business owner who wants to hold a company function to boost the morale of employees, to attract investors, or to sell a product or service.
- A professional event planner who is tasked to create a comprehensive event proposal for a client because of an event planner contract.
- A marketing specialist hired to organize events in behalf of a company in order to promote its products or services.
- A student or students who are tasked to arrange an event program in order to comply with one of their academic requirements.
What Are the Benefits of Event Planning?
The following are the most significant benefits of event planning:
- It allows the planner to prepare the logistics of the event.
- The venue and the date of the event would be finalized.
- The budget for the event would be more realistic and the planner can then adjust certain aspects of the event that are financially unattainable.
Event Management Proposals
Corporate Event Management Proposal
Sports Event Management Proposal
Wedding Event Management Proposal
Event Budget Proposal
Event Planning Budget Proposal
Cultural Event Budget Proposal Request
Event Budget Proposal Form
How Do You Budget for an Event?
Events are more successful when there is sufficient budget that can be allocated to it. The following are some of the time-tested rules on preparing the budget for an event:
- Identify the actions and the materials to be used in the event that require the utilization of financial resources.
- If you are an event planner, it is advisable to ask your clients to fill out event feedback forms after every event so that you can troubleshoot the segments of the event preparation that has gone awry. From such learning, you can then tailor your budgeting plan for the next similar event in a more realistic and cost-efficient way.
- In order to arrive at accurate calculations for your budget, you may send out event proposal letters to the persons who are in charge of some aspects of the event. These persons have a bird’s eye view of the tiny details of the aspect that they are in charge of and thus, it would make it easier for them to understand the costs of the items they need to prepare.
- In order to ensure that you are able to stick to your budget, write it down in an event budget proposal. It is easier to keep track of your budget if it is laid out in an organized and comprehensive document. Your client would also find it easier to understand how their money is to be allocated upon the perusal of a well-prepared budget proposal.
Event Photography Proposal
School Event Photography Proposal Request
Event Photography Proposal Example
Professional Event Photography Proposal
Fundraising Event Proposal
Fundraising Event Planning Proposal
Fundraising Event Sponsorship Proposal
Community Fundraising Event Proposal
Charity Event Proposal
Charity Event Sponsorship Proposal
Charity Event Proposal Application
Simple Charity Event Proposal
Music Event Proposal
Music Concert Event Proposal
Music Festival Event Proposal
Live Music Event Proposal
Special Event Proposals
Outdoor Special Event Proposal
Special Event Coordinator Proposal
Special Event and Promotion Proposal Form
Marketing Event Proposals
Marketing Event Sponsorship Proposal
How to Structure a Successful Event Sponsorship Proposal
When you lack funds for your event, you usually seek for financial aid from wealthy individuals and organizations. One way to place one’s foot in the door is through the submission of an appealing event sponsorship proposal.
Here are some tips on how to structure your event sponsorship proposal:
- Write an overview of what your event is all about.
- Whether you are organizing a concert program, a funeral program, a wedding program, or a feeding program, you must be able to create an event sponsorship proposal that can pull at the heartstrings of its readers. The best way to do this is by carefully explaining the significance of your event; and if possible, you can tell your prospective sponsor how much their future donations can make a deep impact on you, on other people, on society, or for the cause of your event.
- After that part, create a section wherein you enumerate the specific happenings for each hour of the event. If you want, you can attach a copy of your event proposal.
- You can then include a precise listing of the items (materials, entrance fees, equipment, food, etc.) that requires financial resources to be doled out.
- Then specifically state the sum that you would like to ask from your prospective sponsor.
Sports Event Proposal
Sports Day Event Proposal
Student Event Proposal
Student Council Event Proposal
Student Committee Event Proposal
Student Event Proposal Example
Wedding Event Proposal
Garden Wedding Event Proposal
Wedding Anniversary Event Proposal
Wedding Planner Event Proposal
Ceremony Event Proposals
Award Ceremony Event Proposal
Party Event Proposal
Christmas Party Event Proposal
Pool Party Event Proposal
Beach Party Event Proposal
Fashion Event Proposal
Fashion Show Event Proposal
Fashion Event Sponsorship Proposal
Tips for Writing an Effective Event Proposal
When writing an event proposal, there are lot of considerations that must be addressed properly in order to ensure that the event proposal would be an effective one. The following are some tips for writing an effective event proposal:
- Identify the type of event you are planning to prepare. Make sure that the purpose of your event can be properly addressed through the programs or activities that you plan on including in the event.
- Event programs must be detailed. You must write a list of the activities per hour of the event.
- After the activities, provide a descriptive list of the items that you need for each segment of the event.
- List down all the items that require budgeting. If you lack funds for your event, then this section must be detailed and the prices of your items must be well-researched and factual. This is so because your event proposal would be sent together with an event sponsorship letter to your prospective sponsors who can provide financial aid for your event.
- Provide a description of the projected results you envision upon the event’s denouement or completion.
- Lastly, provide a list of the individuals and organizations that are required for performance of specific actions or activities provided in your event proposal.
9+ Small Business Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
8+ Property Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Real Estate Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
5+ Startup Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
52+ Event Proposal Samples
9 Sales Proposal Samples & Templates
5 Social Media Marketing Proposal Samples & Templates
5 Marketing Proposal Samples & Templates
10 Branding Proposal Samples & Templates
9 Program Proposal Samples & Templates
9 Budget Proposals Samples & Templates
9 Investment Proposal Samples & Templates
11 Construction Proposal Samples & Templates
8 Management Proposal Samples & Templates
8 Sales Proposal Samples & Templates