The key to a successful event is in the amount of preparation being done before it. An event planning proposal is the handiest tool used by wizened event planners in making sure that they are able to cater to the needs of their clients who are planning on hosting an event.
Whether you are creating an event proposal for your own event or for a client, it is best that you pattern your proposal according to a proper event proposal format. On this page, we have easily downloadable event proposals and event sponsorship proposal templates.
Event Proposal Sample
Music Event Proposal Example
Event Planning Proposal Sample
Restaurant Event Proposal Template
Sample Corporate Event Proposal Template
Event Sponsorship Proposal Template
Event Photography Proposal Template
Easy to Edit Event Proposal Template
Sponsorship Proposal Template
Sample Proposal Template
Basic Proposal Outline Template
Proposal Outline Template
Simple Proposal Template
Wedding Event Proposals
Beach Wedding Proposal
Garden Wedding Proposal
Wedding Planner Proposal
Debut Event Proposals
Debut Event Sample Proposal
Music Event Proposals
Live Music Event
Music Festival Event
What Is an Event Proposal?
An event proposal is a document that is prepared by someone who is planning to host an event. It manifests all the important aspects of a planned event such as but not limited to the following:
- The description of what an event is all about and what it is aiming to achieve.
- The specific time and date of the event.
- The possible venues for the event.
- The specific activities to be done per segment of the event
- The costs of the event planner’s services
- The projected budget for the event
- The description of the individuals and organizations involved in realizing the goals of the event
- The strategies to be used in inviting the event’s participants or guests
An event proposal is usually attached to event proposal letters. An event proposal letter serves as a formal introduction of the actual proposal that is attached to it. It contains an overview of the event proposal.
When Is an Event Proposal Necessary?
If you are a professional event planner, then you must already be familiar of the varying situations that usually call for an event proposal. The following are the most common events that require a proposal:
- Wedding anniversaries
- Engagement parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Corporate functions
- Inter-organizational conventions
- Fashion shows
- Art exhibits
- Literary festivals
- Music festivals
Birthday Event Proposals
18th Birthday Proposal
Birthday Party Event
School Event Proposals
Back to School Event
High School Proposal
Sports Event Proposals
Sports Day Proposal
Sports Event Sponsorship Proposal
Fundraising Event Proposals
Fundraising Event Planning Proposal
Fundraising Event Sponsorship Proposal
Event Planning Proposals
Sample Event Planning Proposal in PDF
Event Planning Client Proposal Sample
How to Write an Event Proposal
Writing event proposals is a task that requires a lot of attention to detail and a lot of understanding of the needs of the person whom the event proposal is for.
If you are an event planner and you are being contacted by a potential client to make an event proposal, it is naturally your job to set up a personal meeting with your prospective client. However, in circumstances in which your client is unable to meet up with you in order to discuss his/her preferences for the event that needs a proposal, you have the option to write an event proposal through an e-mail.
You can follow these guidelines in writing an event proposal through an e-mail:
- Make a formal request for an interview with your client. Ask them which they would prefer, whether through phone or e-mail.
- Correspond with your client regarding their preferences for the event.
- Write your event proposal based on a proper sample event proposal template and send it through e-mail.
How to Write an Event Proposal for Sponsorship
Most nonprofit organizations organize events in order to attract willing sponsors that can fund their organizational activities. Below are some rules you can follow in writing an event proposal for sponsorship:
- Determine the goal of the activity or program to which you are seeking sponsorship for.
- Conduct a research on the possible entities that may be interested in sponsoring your objectives or goals.
- In your event proposal, write an overview of what your organization is all about.
- Describe the possible results that may be obtained if the participants of your planned event would decide to donate to your cause or goal.
- Create a detailed plan of the activities that are to be included in the event you are planning.
- Calculate the costs of the event you are planning.
- Finalize the guest list for the event you are planning.
Event Business Proposals
Event Coordinator Business Proposal
Event Planning Business Proposal
Event Planning Business Proposal
Event Budget Proposal
Event Planning Budget Proposal
Event Management Proposals
Corporate Event Management Proposal
Event Sponsorship Proposals
Community Event Sponsorship Proposal
Music Event Sponsorship Proposal
Anniversary Event Proposals
Wedding Anniversary Event Proposal
50th Anniversary Event Proposal
Annual Event Proposal
Annual Dinner Event Proposal
Charity Event Proposals
Simple Charity Event Proposal
Charity Event Sponsorship Proposal
How to Write an Event Proposal for Fashion Show
Fashion shows have been organized for decades. It is the event wherein fashion designers would gather fashion enthusiasts in order for them to bear witness to the grandeur of their art. Fashion shows are a great avenue for these designers to showcase their new fashion lines and attract potential buyers. That is why there must be a lot of thought used during the preparation stage of each fashion show. One way to ensure that your fashion show would become a sensational success is by hiring an event planner or by creating a well-researched and meticulously prepared fashion show event proposal.
If you are creating a fashion show proposal, here are some guidelines that can help you in fabricating an effective one:
- Converse with the fashion designers whose clothes would be showcased during the event. Get to know the inspiration for their art and the general theme of their fashion lines.
- Decide on the basics of the fashion show such as its possible venue, the size of the venue, and its accessibility to your target guests.
- Create a guest list that is rife with individuals who are well-known in the fashion industry.
- Dedicate a section in your proposal that is solely for the description of how you intend to decorate the venue of the fashion show.
- Lastly, provide an itemized list of the costs per item of material to be used during the fashion show as well as the cost of the activities and fees of the manpower involved.
College Event Proposals
Providence College Event Proposal
College Event Proposal Sample
Concert Event Proposals
Live Concert Event Proposal
Evening Concert Event Proposal
Dance Event Proposals
Dance Event Proposal Example
Dance Event Sponsorship Proposal
Festival Event Proposals
Food Festival Event Proposal
Cultural Festival Event Proposal
Film Festival Event Proposal
Launching Event Proposals
Product Launching Event Proposal
Property Launching Event Proposal
Club Event Proposals
Nightclub Event Proposal
Club Event Sponsorship Proposal
Party Event Proposals
Pool Party Event Proposal
Halloween Party Event Proposal
Third Party Event Proposal
Simple Event Proposal
Simple Event Planning Proposal
Event Bid Proposals
Event Management Bid Proposal
Event Bid Proposal Sample
Event Coordinator Proposals
Special Event Coordinator Proposal
Event Coordinator Job Proposal
General Event Fundraising Proposal
Tips in Designing the Best Event Proposal
Here are some rules you can follow when designing the best event proposal:
- Understand the main purpose of the event.
- Always consult with your client or whoever is the person in charge in overseeing the whole event.
- Adjust the event program you are planning according to the financial capacity of your client.
- Canvas the prices of all the items you need for the event in order to arrive at an appropriate calculation of the entire event’s budget.
FREE 7+ Website Project Proposal Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Training Project Proposal Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Construction Project Proposals in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 15+ Plan Proposal Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 82+ Project Proposals in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 15+ Construction Bid Proposal Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 82+ Project Proposal Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 15+ Information Technology Project Proposal Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PSD | Publisher | Pages | Indesign | PDF
FREE 46+ Project Proposals in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 10+ Fundraising Event Proposal Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Cleaning Business Proposal Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 8+ Proposal Contract Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 15+ Product Business Proposal Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 49+ Proposal Samples in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF | Excel
FREE 35+ Proposal Formats in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Excel