It is always an important aspect to have your facility management clean and organized well. This will help you determine as to how your visitors and clients perceive on the overall look of your facility. That is why it is essential to prepare a facility cleaning checklist to know what type of cleaning work you have to do in a week. You have to ensure that your facility looks best. In this article, you will be able to know more information about facility cleaning checklists.
10+ Facility Cleaning Checklist Samples
You have to know that all the equipment both used and unused and the surfaces will literally become untidy during the normal course of your business operations. You have to make sure that this will not reach to a point where it would pose risk and contaminations to people. It is highly essential to have everything cleaned and well-arranged. Why do you have to clean? The main reasons would be to enable you to assist in making sure of the quality of a particular product by reducing the chance of being contaminated by any foreign matter. It is also to provide a safe and healthy environment to all workers and to maintain every equipment and facility structure to still be in good condition. Lastly is to help in promoting good image and impression to customers.
1. Facility Cleaning Checklist
2. Facility User Room Cleaning Checklist
3. Medical Facility Cleaning Checklist
4. Facility Cleaning Disinfecting Checklist
5. Cleaning Checklist for Facility
6. Facility Clean-Up Checklist
7. Facility Sanitization Deep Cleaning Checklist
8. Sample Facility Cleaning Checklist
9. School Community Facility Cleaning Checklist
10. Facility Rental Cleaning Checklist
11. Facility Assistant Cleaning Checklist
Having an effective cleaning process, you must prepare a good checklist and an effective plan. You must be able to prepare a good schedule to be implemented that specifies the frequency of your cleaning process, the persons who will be responsible in cleaning, the manner or method of cleaning, and the amount or type of chemicals to be used as a part of the total cleaning process.
One of the objective in following a cleaning schedule is to have a maximum effect out of the minimum effort that you give. Conducting a regular cleaning will help you in preventing a dirt build-up particularly on the surface, equipment, and facility structure. This will also help you save money because you won’t be having a hard time making some necessary replacement and repairs. Cleaning is already considered as a responsibility that you have to do to evaluate the effectiveness of the schedule.
Below is a checklist that is applicable to all types of facilities. This will serve as a reminder of what your area needs to look presentable and at its best:
Facility Cleaning Checklist
- Wipe and wash the front doors including windows
- Empty the trash
- Sanitize the surfaces and the countertops
- Sweep, mop, and use a vacuum for the floors
- Dust all the surfaces in your facility
- Dust the shelves and the cabinets
- Wipe down the countertops including the sinks
- In your bathroom, wipe down bathroom fixtures, shine the mirrors, refill toilet paper, refill soap dispenser, sanitize toilets, and empty the trash.
- In your kitchen and break rooms, clean the sink, wipe and sanitize the countertops and fixtures, and empty trash.
Why do you have to keep the right cleaning supplies on hand?
Having the right cleaning supplies on hand will help you to clean up any kind of mess that will occur.
What do have to do aside from knowing the cleaning checklist?
You have to schedule your regular cleaning and encourage your staffs to do their part also.
Why is it important to use floor mats?
Floor mats help in accumulating dirt faster simply because of where they are situated.
Always make it a habit to clean and organize your facility well. Aside from keeping the environment healthy, it will also keep you away from any harm. If you want to see more samples and format, check some of the facility cleaning checklist samples and templates provided in the article for your reference.
FREE 16+ Training Checklist Samples
FREE 16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates
FREE 16+ New Hire Checklist Samples
FREE 12+ Moving Checklist Samples
FREE 11+ Weekly Checklist Templates
FREE 10+ Hospital Operational Plan Templates
FREE 7+ Building Handover Report Samples
FREE 44+ Sample Checklist Samples
FREE 37+ Survey Forms
FREE 20+ Sample New Employee Checklists
FREE 16+ Meeting Checklist Samples
FREE 13+ Termination Checklist Samples
FREE 13+ Compliance Checklist Samples
FREE 10+ Board Orientation Checklist Samples
FREE 10+ Restaurant Safety Checklist Samples