Having a clean office gives a good impression to your clients or costumers. It would also be necessary for employees to be in a working environment where it is being sanitized and organized well. If you are tasked to clean an office or a particular workspace, you would basically need a cleaning schedule that has corresponding duties along with the name of the person responsible for it. On the hand, if you hired someone to clean the office, make sure they are covering the essential areas. There are several companies who would provide an itemized list of services for you to know how much you would like to outsource. If they do not have one, might as well have yours. It may sometimes depend on the cost. You may figure out that some duties can only be performed twice a week. Cleaning services are considered flexible enough and can actually work out with the details.
10+ Daily Cleaning Checklist Samples
1. Daily Office Cleaning Checklist
2. Daily Cleaning Checklist
3. Warehouse Daily Cleaning Checklist
4. Daily Classroom Cleaning Checklist
5. Daily Restaurant Cleaning Checklist
6. Daily Task Office Cleaning Checklist
7. Hall Daily Cleaning Checklist
8. Daily Discharge Cleaning Checklist
9. Daily Restroom Cleaning Checklist
10. Bathroom Daily Cleaning Checklist
11. Daily Cleaning Environmental Checklist
How to Clean a Company Office?
There have been a lot of reasons why you should have to clean your office. It does not only mean having a neat space for you to work, but it can also give a good impression to your clients or customers. Aside from that, you are preventing any type of illnesses that your employees might have. It is also more conducive to productivity. Below are the steps on how to clean your office properly.
- Organize those loose papers. Those papers that being piled up does not only make it look very messy, but also makes it struggling for an employee to look for the important documents when the need arises. There are several ways on how to properly organize them. You may consider putting labels on those files according to their uses and file them inside a cabinet for storage. You can also make use of desktop trays in case there are documents on hand that will be used for immediate reference.
- Disinfect the restroom. This will also be for the safety of both your employees and customers. Scrub the toilet bowls with a disinfecting cleaner, wipe sink, mop the floors and refill the soap dispensers and replace toilet tissue rolls.
- Protect the electronics by keeping them away from dust. You may use a duster to get rid of the dust inside the spaces of your keyboard keys, vents and even in fans. Also wipe your electronics with a rag that has a disinfectant on it.
- Do not forget to clean the break room. This is where the food is usually stored during breaks. It would be necessary to have it cleaned for your employee’s health and safety. Keep your refrigerators clean and organized as well. Spray the countertops, tables, chairs, and even shelves with a disinfectant spray. If you are using a dish drainer, be sure to clean it everyday. Lastly, wash those hand and dish towels regularly.
- Empty your garbage bins every day.
- Make sure that the public area is presentable. Put a lot of care and attention by presenting what you want to convey about your organization. Take note that the seating should be free of dust and stains, throw away ripped magazines, books, and other reading materials, wipe the walls, clean fingerprints and other smudges in the windows and mirrors, and vacuum the floor or mop if necessary.
- Clear the desks and keep clutter to a minimum. Try having pencil holders, standing file holders, bookshelves, drawer dividers, and other storage materials to keep everything in place.
What are some examples of cleaning supplies that you can have in your office?
Vacuum cleaner, broom and dustpan, trash bags, dust towels, cleaning towels, glass cleaner, Lysol, soft scrub, mold cleaner, disinfectant spray and air freshener.
What are the tendencies when you are not following the cleaning checklist?
Tendency is that you would be having a hard time where to start cleaning or what to clean next. You may even forget some items. Make sure to provide a checklist so that you will not be scolded by your boss.
Your co-workers will definitely appreciate having an organized desk and a clean working environment. An organized and well-cleaned office helps in the decrease of distractions and encourages more work productivity. Check out more daily cleaning checklist samples and templates to be guided.
FREE 20+ Contract Checklist Samples
FREE 19+ Sample Cleaning Schedules
FREE 18+ Inventory Checklist Samples
FREE 17+ Sample Cleaning Schedules
FREE 13+ House Cleaning Checklist Samples
FREE 13+ Induction Checklist Samples
FREE 12+ Moving Checklist Samples
FREE 10+ Kitchen Cleaning Schedule Samples
FREE 8+ Restroom Checklist Samples
FREE 7+ Packing Checklist Samples
FREE 16+ Sample Daily Checklists
FREE 14+ Event Planning Checklist Ideas Samples
FREE 13+ Sample Daily Checklists
FREE 12+ Schedule Samples
FREE 11+ Family Schedule Samples