For many, their college years make up the best years of their lives. It is a time when you’re old enough to make your own decisions but young enough so Mommy and Daddy can still clean your messes up for you. College allowed you to test the waters without getting drenched. These were the years when you would explore and learn the ropes before you set out to the rough seas. It was during these times when you met the people who would give you memories that would last a lifetime.
Aside from all the fun and games, going to college would also boost your career prospects. Those who dream of wearing suits or white coats to work have to go through years and years of studying first. It is no wonder, then, that many covet college scholarships as being granted one is a ticket to all those without having to burn a hole through your pocket.
Check these Sample Application Letters out to accompany your scholarship application form.
Sample Scholarship Request Application Letter
Scholarship Application Program
Sample High School Scholarship Application Form
Scholarship Application Form Example
Applying for a Scholarship
If a student finds that a college diploma is a necessary requirement in achieving their dreams, then that student shouldn’t let an unimpressive financial standing hinder them from chasing their dreams. Applying for and being granted a scholarship, even a partial one, would already be a huge burden off their shoulders.
Follow these steps to help you find and apply for a scholarship:
Find a scholarship that you qualify for. Are you an exemplary student? Try for an academic scholarship. Did you lead your school’s sports team through many victories? Go for an athletic scholarship. Scour the Internet for scholarship offers that may be available. You could also give your school’s guidance counselor a quick visit.
Gather the requirements. Know what are the documents that they require. Gather all the official documents and get photocopies of every one of them. Prepare all the necessary paperwork ahead so you don’t find yourself panicking and missing something essential.
Fill in the application forms. Download these Application Letter Samples to accompany your forms, should the grantor require of you a letter.
Blank Scholarship Application Form Sample
Student Scholarship Application Form
Financial Scholarship Application Form
Sample Scholarship Application Form in PDF
Filling Out an Application Form
When you’re filling out an application form, keep these tips in mind:
- Read through the application form before filling anything out.
- Take note of special instructions and directions. Some application letters are very particular, even with the color of your pen.
- Gather all the information you need first. Know all your identification numbers, dates of your achievements, and necessary addresses and contact information.
- Have a copy of the application printed out so you could practice filling it out and all you’d have to do on the actual form is copy what you wrote on the photocopy.
- Some scholarships require that you submit Recommendation Letters. There might be special instructions for these too, like whether they are sent in with the application or by who wrote them.
- Double-check and make sure all information you’ve provided are correct and updated.
6+ Sample Generic Application for Employment
9+ Sample Application Forms
6+ Sample Rental Applications
6+ Sample Leave Applications
6+ Free Job Application Samples
6+ Resume for Job Application Samples
5+ Sample Basic Employment Application
8+ Printable Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample College Applications
9+ Basic Job Application Samples
9+ Application Format Samples
10+ Sample Applications
9+ Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample Printable Job Applications
9+ Free Sample Employment Applications