Applying for a job in the health-care institution can be a daunting undertaking. The reason for such difficulty is the fact that the health-care industry is the kind of industry that is responsible for the health, life or death of any injured or ill individuals. Life and death are serious affairs, that is why most health-care institutions enforce a strict and high-standard screening process in examining which medical job applicants are capable of taking up such heavy responsibilities.
If you are thinking of applying as a nurse, then it is best that you put your best foot forward by submitting an exemplary resume that will dazzle the hiring manager or employer. To help guide you in your resume-making, refer to our registered nurses Sample Resumes, which are available for free download. Scroll down below to start downloading!
New Graduate Registered Nurse Resume
Registered Nurse Resume Objective Sample
Entry-Level Registered Nurse Resume Example
Registered Nurse Job Description for Resume
Registered Nurses Clinical Director Resume
Are You Qualified to Work as a Nurse?
Before you go crafting a dazzling resume, you need to know first if you have the necessary qualities and skills of a good nurse. To help you in your self-assessment, here are some of the basic qualifications of a nurse:
- have completed a 4-year nursing course/degree program;
- have taken the necessary steps mandate by law in order to become a registered nurse;
- possesses good interpersonal skills;
- empathetic and capable of detecting the patient’s needs immediately;
- derives a sense of purpose and meaning in the act of helping alleviate people’s sufferings from illness or injuries; and
- highly professional and capable of communicating actively with the relevant medical staffs such as doctors, medical assistants, medical technicians, etc.
Organizations and Businesses That Hire Nurses
There are different institutions or organizations that have a need for nurses and some of those are the following:
- psychiatric facilities,
- medical testing centers or laboratories,
- home for the aged,
- mental health care facilities,
- safe abortion centers,
- pediatric clinics, and
- other health-care institutions.
To know more about nurse resumes, download the templates on this page. You may also opt to check out our collections of Registered Nurse Resumes and Sample Nurse Resumes. You can view these collections by clicking on their corresponding links.
Resume Cover Letter for Experienced Registered Nurses
Resume with Registered Nurses Skills in PDF
Experienced Registered Nurse Resume
Registered Nurse Manager Resume
Professional Registered Nurse Resume
Registered Nurse Resume Sample
What to Include in a Nurse Resume
Depending on your level of experience, a nurse resume can take the form in whatever way that best highlights the positive aspects of a nurse applicant’s qualifications. There are, however, some essential parts that must be included in a nurse resume and those are the following:
- the name, contact details, and address of the nurse-applicant;
- the career objective section;
- the skills and qualifications section;
- the employment history section;
- the educational background section;
- other relevant attributes and skills section; and
- the name, contact details, and address of the references section (there must be at least 3 references).
Speaking of resumes to be submitted in any health-care institution, you might also be interested in checking out our Sample Medical Sales Resumes, which are also available for free download. Simply click on the link provided.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format