Do you have a knack for repairing your house’s drainage system when it’s stuck up? How about doing basic repairing tasks like hammering a wooden plank on your damaged floorboards?
If so, then maybe working as a maintenance technician is best for you. If you’ve already decided that it is the best job for you, then you need to craft a resume that will attract the attention of the hiring manager or recruiter. To help guide you through your resume-making, download our maintenance technician Sample Resumes. Scroll down below and start downloading!
Industrial Maintenance Technician Resume
Sample Maintenance Service Technician Resume
General Maintenance Technician Resume
Maintenance Mechanic Technician Resume
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Can You Perform the Tasks of a Maintenance Technician?
Before you start creating your captivating resume, make sure that you ask yourself first if you are capable of performing the job functions of a maintenance technician. Otherwise, if you don’t possess the skill set necessary for this position, then no amount of resume strategizing can help make up for your lack of compatibility with the job. To help you in your self-assessment, here are the basic job functions of a maintenance technician:
- coordinates schedules and special event operations for the purpose of ensuring required facilities preparation;
- develops long and short range maintenance plans/programs for the purpose of ensuring that all areas of the premises/facility are effectively utilized according to the manner with which these were initially intended for;
- inspects premises for repair work;
- determines appropriateness of work order requests, determines timeline, and authorizes work to be completed;
- conducts surveys and price inquiries in order to develop time and cost estimates for major repair works or remodeling projects;
- establish standards for maintenance and preventative maintenance for buildings, laws, and equipment;
- ensure that the standards are consistent with pertinent/related laws of the state;
- ensure that these standards are complied with or observed by other maintenance staff;
- replaces equipment when necessary and informs accounting department or any relevant departments for the estimation of costs of such replacement;
- prepares a long-term plan for maintenance while taking into consideration other operations of different departments;
- adheres to the accounting department or company’s policies on purchasing budgets and processes; and
- takes initiative in making recommendations or suggestions for building improvements.
Now that you have assessed yourself and concluded that, indeed, being a maintenance technician is perfect for you, then it is now time for you to take the necessary steps for the job application process.
Speaking of technicians, we also provide various types of resume samples for other technician jobs. One example would be our Pharmacy Technician Resumes that would benefit pharmacy clerks the most in applying for a job. Click on the link provided to access.
Maintenance Instrument Technician Resume
Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Maintenance Technician Job Description for Resume
Apartment Maintenance Technician Resume
Maintenance Technician Functional Resume
Essential Elements of an Effective Resume
- Primary information of the job applicant
- Objective section: contains the statement of career goals, most pertinent skills and qualifications, specific job position applied for.
- Skills and qualifications section
- Employment history section
For a more in-depth understanding of the format of a maintenance technician resume, download our templates on this page.
For more resume reference, see also Help Desk Technician Resumes.
FREE 8+ Teacher Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Retail Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Photographer Resume Templates in PDF | PSD | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Designer Resume Templates in PDF | PSD | InDesign
FREE 9+ Sample Sales Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD | EPS
FREE 6+ Sample Retail Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 7+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 15+ PSD Resume Templates in PSD
FREE 15+ Coach Resume Samples in MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample HR Executive Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 21+ Sample Account Manager Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Photoshop
FREE 10+ Java Developer Resume Templates in MS Word | PDF | Pages
FREE 37+ Executive Resume Designs in MS Word | Pages
FREE 33+ Executive Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages
FREE 13+ Executive Resume Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages