A supervisor is a management position within a company whose person to act on the post has the main duty of supervising people or area of responsibility.
There are a lot of factors to be considered before someone becomes a supervisor. It takes knowledge of the job and a working history on the same field to back up an application for the position of a supervisor.
If you want to apply for a supervisory post, kindly browse through our Sample Resumes to help you create a comprehensive resume.
Sample Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Housekeeping Supervisor Job Description
Retail Supervisor Resume
Customer Service Supervisor Resume
Supervisor Job Description for Resume
If you are to start in the creation of your resume for a supervisory post, we have the Best Sample Resumes / CV that will help you in landing more interviews.
Some key points on what you are to put in your resume if you are applying as a supervisor are as follows:
- Direct, and if possible extensive, work history. If you want to be a supervisor for a certain job, you need to show that the knowledge that you have is enough to add value to the operations of the company. Might as well, product knowledge must be backed up with work history. This means that you have already applied all that you know into action.
- Promotions acquired. You need to show to the employer that you have what it takes to excel on the job that you are doing.
- Supervisory posts held. There is nothing better to back you up on a supervisory position application than having the experience to already be a supervisor on your past jobs.
- Skills. Be critical with the skills that you are to put in your resume. Remember that you are applying for a position higher than rank-and-file employees. Hence, you need to showcase skills that are needed both for the job and supervision.
Use these key points and it is for sure that your application have aced the things that the employers are looking for.
We also have Sample Electrician Resumes if you happen to need references for the subject matter.
Production Supervisor Resume in PDF
Supervisor Resume Example
Bar Supervisor Resume Sample
Functions of a supervisor include:
- Seeing that there is a good workflow on the department or station where he or she is assigned. A supervisor needs to know everything about the work including transactions and how they are made so he or she can easily spot if there are things that are already going wrong in the operations.
- Assessment of his or her subordinates. Also, a supervisor is hired to handle a team. Supervisors need to make sure that all the members know what they are doing and are always ready to do the job that they are tasked to do. Assessments shall be done to know what actions should be made.
- Counseling and coaching. As a supervisor, you need to maintain a healthy professional relationship with your subordinates so that you can help them reach their fullest potentials and be of help to achieving the daily goals of the company in terms of operation productivity.
- Administrative functions. Supervisors also need to do reports and other items that should be recorded or filed, especially those that concern the department that they are handling.
We have Resume Templates that you may use if you think that you are ready to apply for a supervisory position already.
8+ Sample Basic Resumes – PDF, DOC
6+ Sample Hostess Resumes – PDF, DOC
9+ Curriculum Vitae Examples – PDF, Word
8+ Basic Resume Samples, Examples, Templates
7+ Hostess Resumes Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in PDF
8+ Sample Event Coordinator Resumes in Word, PDF
Simple Guide to Creating Your Own Resume
Curriculum Vitae vs. Resume
31+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
42+ Professional Fresher Resumes
11 Customer Service Resumes to Download
7 College Student Resume Templates Download for Free
22+ Resume Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10 Resume Writing Samples & Templates