An employee needs to prove himself/herself in the workplace before an offer for promotion may be given to him/her. There are a lot of factors that can affect the promotion of an individual, which includes his/her work ethics, the way that he/she communicates with his/her workmates, clients and supervisor and his/her ability to perform the tasks given by the company in an exemplary manner.
If you have been promoted, do not forget to send a thank-you letter for promotion to the entities that have helped you to get the current position where you are at now. We can provide you with samples of thank-you letter for promotion templates so you can have guides on how you can create your letter of appreciation for the people who made the promotion possible. Moreover, we also have other Sample Letters available for download so you can use them as references in other letters that you may want to create for other purposes.
Thank-You Letter for Internal Promotion Recommendation
Thank-You Letter to Boss after Promotion
Inclusions of a Promotion Thank-You Letter
- The date that the letter was written
- The date that the promotion will take effect
- The professional relation of the promoted employee to the individual to whom the letter is for
- The previous and new job position of the employee
- A short message of gratefulness
Purposes of a Promotion Thank-You Letter
- It allows the employee to show appreciation of the opportunity given to him or her
- It will let the entity know that the employee is already aware of the promotion
- It helps the employee to show genuine humbleness even if he/she has been promoted already
- It can be a medium for the promoted employee that he/she is willing to face the challenges of the new position and he/she will adjust to the changes accordingly
Other than our promotion thank-you letter samples and templates, you may also be interested to download and browse through our samples of Thank-You Letters to Boss templates.
Thank-You Letter for Promotion in Job
Thank-You Letter for Appraisal and Promotion
Sample Thank-You Letter for Promotion
Thank-You Letter for Promotion Example
To Whom Is a Promotion Thank-You Letter For?
- You can give your manager a promotion thank-you letter as it is usually them who give the endorsements for promotion with the biggest impact in the decision of the human resource department to qualify you for promotion.
- Your immediate heads or supervisors also deserve a promotion thank-you letter as they are the ones who grade your performances and give you advice on how to be a better employee in the workplace and how you can improve your professional performance.
- You can also give a promotion thank-you letter to your close friends in the workplace as they make it easier for you to do your work functions and they are always there to help you whenever you need assistance in different work processes.
- You may also send a promotion thank-you letter to the human resource department of the company for the trust that they have given to you.
Other than our promotion thank-you letter samples and templates, you may also download our samples of Thank-You Letters for Appreciation templates.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters