For security purposes, landlords or business owners would require current tenants to submit a rental reference letter. These letters are made to ensure that the reference will not cause any harm or damage to company or any kind of property. Here we share some rental reference letters you can use and download to create your own forms with ease.
These types of sample letters are also easy to alter, which means, even individuals with little experience with using templates can learn to adjust the template’s details right away. Scroll down below for more information about these types of forms and what they can do to help you in your business.
Rental Reference Letter From Friend
Apartment Rental Reference Letter
Rental Reference Letter From Employer
Property Rental Reference Letter
Rental Application Reference
Rental Tenant Reference
Details to Place in Your Reference Letter
Since this letter serves as a document to allow someone else to reside in your residence or rent another room or vacancy, it is important that you are able to place accurate information in your rental reference letter to avoid confusion and misunderstanding of information by the landlord or building owner. Below are some details to place in your rental reference letters:
- To whom it is addressed to – It would be formal if you were able to place in the name of the person you wish to address your letter to. This would also be for documentation purposes on both parties.
- Requesting permission for reference to stay – This is the most important part of the letter, as you will specify the reason why the person will be staying in the landlord’s venue or your place.
- Name and contact details of reference – you should also include your reference’s contact details so that the landlord or building can contact them for additional questions.
- Your own contact details – You should also place your own contact details for the reader to have a reference if they also have questions or concerns about your letter.
A character reference letter can also be used by the rentee to promote his own goodwill to the landlord or building owner.
Rental Reference Letter From Friend
Reference Letter of Rental from Landlord
Rental Reference Letter Sample
Who Uses These Forms?
- Real-estate businesses – Real estate businesses would sometimes require tenants to create a rental reference form if they want to invite someone to live with them or get a new unit. This is important for safety and security purposes, which would be good for both the business and the tenants.
- Landlords – At times, landlords would require tenants to create such forms to know who will be residing with them. This is very common for landlords who own apartments that are purely an all-girls or boys dorm.
- Commercial building owners – Commercial building owners would also want their tenants to submit such forms to refer another company or individual to rent a space in the building.
Though such forms exist, not all landlords or businesses follow or use these types of forms for their business. But it’s always helpful to have a document to refer to, just in case any future concerns may arise. Moving on, if ever the need to write a personal reference letter arises, you can always refer to this topic as the details about endorsing another person is most likely the same as creating a reference letter.
FREE 27+ Sample Sponsor Thank You Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Requisition Letter Templates in MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Business Name Change Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 14+ Sample Immigration Reference Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Commitment Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 17+ Letterhead Samples in MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Partnership Proposal Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Financial Aid Appeal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 5+ Vehicle Purchase Agreement Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Employment Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 14+ Quotation Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 14+ Apology Letters to Teacher in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 13+ Sample Letter of Intent for Promotion Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 11+ Court Character Reference Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages