Everywhere we go, in every workplace, in every school, in every establishments, and even along the road, safety will always be a priority. What is meant by safety? Safety, as defined by Merriam-Webster’s dictionary, is “the condition of being safe from undergoing or causing hurt, injury, or loss.” Being safe means that one is away from all sorts of things that can harm or injure them.
We encounter all sorts of dangers and hazards each and every day. Aside from dangers, injuries, and deaths caused by inevitable accidents, another culprit are unwanted accidents. Wen you say inevitable, they are those accidents that spring up out of nowhere. But when you say unwanted accidents, they are those accidents that could have been avoided by strictly following the provided safety guidelines. These unwanted accidents can happen almost anywhere at any time.
The need for keeping people safe and making them keep themselves safe has led to the creation of safety contracts. This article talks about what a safety contract is, why we prioritize our safety, the uses of a safety contract, and many more useful information. To also further your understanding about safety contracts, we have included 15 of the best samples contracts that we can find. You can view these samples below, and you can even download them for free! We have provided the samples in PDF to make it easier for you to download them. Of course, if you need to make a safety contract you can always edit the samples and use them as your own.
Safety Contract Template for Schools
Student Safety Contract Template
Family Safety Contract Template
Safety Contract Template for Students
Safety Contract Template for Driving
What Is a Safety Contract?
A safety contract is a contract where two or more parties agree to follow certain rules and conditions or a given set of safety guidelines in order to prevent accidents and injuries that can cause harm or even death. Safety contracts are between companies or employers and their employees, between teachers and their students, and between facilities or establishments and their tenants or customers. Safety contracts are used in different situations and different needs with one sole intention or purpose. That purpose is to keep everybody safe from accidents and any form of harm.
Why Do We Prioritize Safety?
Humans only live one life, and only miracles can save us from extreme dangers and accidents that can cause us our deaths. We have been aware of keeping ourselves safe as early as we have realized that we can get hurt and die. Because of that our human instincts started to find ways on how to keep ourselves safe from harm and danger. We prioritize safety because we value life. We value other people’s lives most especially the life that we have. This is perhaps the very reason why we give so much priority to our safety. Broken things can be fixed or replaced, but a life that is lost can never be brought back.
Work Site Safety Contract Template
Sample Tool-Use Safety Contract Template
Sample Safety Contract Template for Elementary Students
Sample Safety Contract Template Using Family Approach
Laboratory Safety Contract Template
Safety Contract for Adolescents
Laboratory Safety Contract Template
Printable Safety Agreement Contract Template
Family Contract Template for Online Safety
Family Internet Safety Contract Template
What Are the Uses of a Safety Contract?
There are different types of contracts, like legal contracts, mortgage contracts, and employment contracts, and these contracts are created for their own specific and appropriated uses. The same thing is true with safety contracts. They are here and they are created because we have use for them. If you can’t really imagine or think what a safety contract is used for aside from keeping people safe, then you should check out the uses of a safety contract that we have enumerated below.
- A safety contract is used to keep the employees in the workplace safe. Employers or companies want to make sure that their workplace is safe for their employees and most especially for themselves. A dangerous workplace is not a place where you can have healthy and productive employees. Employers also want to make sure that their employees are safe so that they won’t run away and look for another place to work. Employers are also liable if any employee gets harmed within the workplace due to work-related errors regardless if the error is the employee’s fault or not. A safety contract ensures that employees will strictly follow their safety agreement.
- A safety contract is used to keep the students and the teachers safe. Pupils or students always end up getting themselves in trouble one way or the other. Providing them with a safety contract to read, understand and follow forces them to oblige to the proper decorum and attitude during activities that might cause them harm or injury. Some safety contracts would even need their parents’ signatures so that it can be used both as a contract and as a consent/waiver.
- A safety contract is used to keep the people who are near construction or repair sites safe. It is dangerous to be around or near construction or repair sites and bystanders and passersby might get caught into some accident. A safety contract makes sure that everybody working in the site follows the safety guidelines. This is done to protect both workers and outsiders.
- A safety contract is used to maintain safety during laboratory activities. Handling chemicals can get rough at times and some students or people might play with chemicals that are harmful. To prevent this from happening, a safety contract is put in place for everybody to strictly follow.
- A safety contract is used to keep patients and medical practitioners safe. Patients and their care providers are always at risk of a lot of stuff. By having a safety contract that includes safety guidelines and procedures, dangers and harm can be minimized and prevented.
- A safety contract is used to make sure that the said establishment is safe. Nobody wants to go to malls and restaurants knowing that they are not safe, or there might be falling objects coming out of nowhere. A safety contract ensures that the establishment has been checked, maintained, and declared to be safe for everyone.
- A safety contract is used to keep adolescents from trying to get rid of their lives. This is like a contract to help an individual be able to manage the sudden rise and fall of their emotions. It basically helps an individual control themselves and to keep them away from bad thoughts or suicidal ideations.
- A safety contract is used to keep an individual’s or a family’s personal information safe. An online family safety contract is used for this purpose. Everybody uses the Internet and social media and there are instances when we enter our personal information online. An online family safety contract includes guidelines to help prevent leaking or sharing of important family information online.
Some of the uses of a safety contract are for restrictive purposes only and they are not always legal. Nevertheless, they are still agreements that bind all of the parties involved making them oblige or commit to the contract. All it takes is one’s sincere promise and serious commitment to the said contract to ensure that everybody is safety.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word