Financial institutions involved in lending money to certain qualified individuals, corporations, and organizations are obligated by law to prepare a loan receipt. This loan receipt format must be signed by a loanee upon reception of the amount loaned.
Whether you are an owner, a manager, or a clerk of any such financial institution, you must be knowledgeable of the proper formatting tax receipt and loan receipts. Above all else, your company letterhead must be on the receipt. To know more about loan receipts, download our informative templates on this page. Scroll down below and select the ones that suit your needs!
Loan Payment Receipt Template
Cash Loan Receipt
Student Loan Receipt
What Is a Loan Agreement?
A loan agreement is a contract signed between a loaner and a loanee. The purpose of this agreement is to serve as evidence of the loaner’s promise to lend a certain amount of money to the loanee. In the same way, the loanee is also obligated to return such sum with a certain rate of interest on a specific date.
What Is a Loan Receipt?
The moment when a loanee has received the amount assured to him/her on the signed loan agreement, he/she is required either to prepare a loan payment receipt or to fill in a loan receipt prepared by the financial institution lending the money.
What Is the Importance of a Loan Receipt?
A loan receipt is an essential document that must be issued right after a loanee has received the amount loaned. The following are a few of the numerous advantages of issuing loan receipts:
- It is essential for record-keeping purposes. The lending institution would find it easier to keep track of the sums of money it has doled out to loanees.
- It is a helpful document for the processing of the institution’s taxes.
- A loan receipt is a legally admissible evidence in court should there be dispute in the future regarding the factuality of the loan.
For more information about the nature of a loan receipt, refer to our sample receipt templates on site.
Housing Loan Acknowledgment Receipt
Bank Loan Receipt
Business Loan Receipt
Loan Payment Receipt
Tips in Creating Loan Receipts
Do you want some help creating loan receipts? Here are some helpful guidelines you can follow should you be in the position of preparing a loan receipt:
- Start by labeling your loan receipt properly with its functional label. You may opt for, “Loan Receipt.”
- Write your institution’s name, logo, address, and contact number. If you are a private individual, you may simply write your personal details below the label.
- Write the basic information of your loanee.
- Write the amount loaned and the date when the loanee has received the amount.
- Briefly state your agreed upon terms on the interest rate of the loan.
- Specify the date when the loan is to be paid.
- Affix your signature and ask the loanee to affix their signature.
Aside from the above mentioned guidelines, you may have a clearer idea of how to create receipts by simply referring to our website’s collections of sample payment receipts. We also have vehicle payment receipts.
FREE 24+ Sample Calendar Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 13+ Photo Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS | AI | PDF
FREE 14+ Wall Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 9+ Zodiac Calendar Templates in PSD | EPS
FREE 10+ Church Calendar Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 20+ Sample School Calendar Templates in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 23+ Sample Event Calendar Templates in PDF | Google Docs | MS Word | Pages
FREE 23+ Event Calendar Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 10+ Birthday Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | Vector EPS | PDF
FREE 6+ Vacation Calendar Templates in EPS | TTF
FREE 11+ Menstrual Calendars in PDF
FREE 9+ Perpetual Calendar Templates in PDF | PSD
FREE 19+ Social Media Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 17+ Academic Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Preschool Calendar Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF