Banks, lending institutions, and other financial institutions are naturally engaged in the process of granting loans to deserving applicants. One of the ways to clearly lay out the intricate details of a loan is by submitting a loan estimate form to be perused by one’s prospective loanees.
Whether you are a bank manager or a staff in any money-lending institution, you need to learn how to create a well-structured and appropriate loan estimate forms. For your guidance, you can download our collection of loan estimate Sample Forms. These templates are easy to edit since these are available in PDF and Word formats. Scroll down below to view our templates.
Mortgage Loan Estimate Form in PDF
Loan Estimate Closing Disclosure Form
Loan Estimate Model Form
What Is a Loan?
A loan is the act of borrowing a specific amount of money from an individual or an institution with the intent of paying such amount back. A loan is usually given after a loan contract has been signed. A loan contract contains all the terms and agreement regarding the loan. Both the parties (the lender and the borrower) usually negotiate the terms of the loan before sealing the contract.
The Loan Application Process
1. Prior to the loan contract, the borrower would send a loan application letter to the prospective lender in order to express his/her intent to ask for a loan.
2. Afterward, when the lender has decided to consider the application for loan made by the borrower, the borrower and the lender would convene in order to negotiate the terms of the loan.
3. Firstly, the borrower is made to fill out a loan application form that is prepared by the lender.
4. Then, the prospective lender would examine the contents of the application form in order to assess whether or not to grant the applicant a loan. Upon deciding to grant an applicant a loan, the lender would prepare a loan estimate.
What Is a Loan Estimate Form
A loan estimate form is the document that is prepared by a lender once he/she decides to grant a loan applicant the particular loan that he/she has applied for.
Loan Estimate Form Sample
Wholesale Loan Estimate Form
Loan Estimate Form Example
What Are the Elements That Must Be Included in an Loan Estimate Form?
- The payment method, whether it be personal, through a check, online banking or etc.
- The number of times the payment is going to be made. There are various options. For example, the loan can be paid in one time, or it can be done in yearly or monthly installments.
- The amount of interest to be added on top of the loaned amount. The interest is the amount of money that is charged by the lender to the borrower on top of the amount that he/she has loaned.
- The assets (land, buildings, vehicles, or other properties) of the borrower that would serve as the collateral damage in case the borrower fails to make his/her payment on the time it is due.
- The description of how the economic inflation in the future might affect the amount of interest to be charged on top of the loan.
- The amount of tax to be added on the loan.
Now that you know the basics of loan estimate forms, go ahead and create one now! Download our templates on this page. You can also check out our collection of Sample Estimated Tax Forms. Simply click on the link provided.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers