Statements are written or verbally spoken accounts of a particular event, facts, views, etc. Statements are essential tools in providing a formal account of what has happened, especially in legal cases or in other matters. A statement of confidentiality is one example of a sworn statement wherein confidential information should be kept between two parties.
Statements are also useful documents in business. There are many types of statement in business that is used for various purposes such as a financial statement, income statement, etc. If you need to create or write a statement, the downloadable samples that are available on this page can be useful.
Sworn Statement Template
Sworn Statement Template for Army
Sworn Statement of Contractor
Sample Sworn Statement Template
Sworn Statement Of Assets
Sworn Statement Fire Claim
Sworn Statement of Account Sample
How to Write a Sworn Statement for Immigration
Creating a statement for immigration is a necessary process when an individual is immigrating to another country. To help you write an effective sworn statement for immigration, the steps in writing one are as follows:
- The first step that you need to do before you write a sworn statement is to talk to the person or individual you will be writing the sworn statement for. It is important to understand all the essential details to ensure that the information that you will be writing about is accurate.
- Make a draft and outline the facts and information that you will be writing in your final document. The information needs to be accurate and organized.
- Create a format or you can download the sample statement forms in PDF that are available on this page and use them as reference to help you create one.
- Add a title to your document and include the name of the person you are writing the document for. This is to ensure that the reader will understand the type of document that you are creating.
- The next step is to introduce yourself in the statement and your purpose of writing the letter.
- Based on the data and information that you have gathered, present the facts and other relevant information.
Affidavit of Sworn Statement Template
Sworn Statement Form Sample
Sworn Statement Template Example
Omnibus Sworn Statement Template For Teacher
Agent Sworn Statement
Witness Sworn Template
Sworn Affirmed Statement
What Is a Sworn Statement in Construction?
A sworn statement in construction is a document that is required by the lender. Since a construction company has to have a loan to help them start build the project, a building contractor has to provide a sworn statement to the lending company. A sworn statement in construction can be defined as follows:
- A sworn statement is a document that contains a list of the items provided for by businesses, companies, or individuals during the course of the construction project.
- A sworn statement includes the expenses, materials, labor, and other improvements used toward the construction of the project.
- A sworn statement in construction contains details on the project specifically when an individual or company has worked on the particular project and the amount that the homeowner or owner of the property has to pay them for the work.
Free statement forms are also available on this page to help you in creating one.
What Is a Sworn Statement?
Sworn statements are written documents that are especially important in a lawsuit or in legal proceedings. It contains a statement of an individual or party based on his/her accounts of a particular event that can be useful in legal cases. Information written in a sworn statement has to be accurate and true since this will result in a penalty if the information is found to be false. A sworn statement can be useful if an individual cannot be present in a court proceeding, this means that since he/she will not be able to speak as a witness, the court will allow him/her to write a sworn statement containing his/her accounts. To help you create your sworn statement or any type of statement, the statement examples that you will find on this page can be used as reference when creating one.
Verification Sworn Statement
Example of Sworn Template
Free Sworn Statement Template
Sworn Statement for Transfer of Vehicle
Sworn Construction Example
Statement for Residential Construction
Sworn Construction Builder Statement
Proof of Loss Statement Example
Blank Financial Statement Sample
Notarized Sworn Statement Template
Personal Representative Sworn
Sworn Statement of Student Sample
Tips for Creating a Sworn Statement
When creating or writing a sworn statement, there are some tips and guidelines that you need to follow to ensure that you will be providing an effective document in a legal proceeding. Since a sworn statement contributes to the final decision that a judge will make in the court case, it is important that all the information that you will be writing in your sworn statement is accurate and true. Some tips in creating a sworn statement are as follows:
- When writing a sworn statement, it is important to use plain language and avoid any complex words that will complicate your statement.
- Always remember to be concise and on point when creating a sworn statement.
- Keep the format or design of your sworn statement simple.
- Remember to always proofread your document before you have it signed and sent to the appropriate individual or party.
- Clearly state your version of events in chronological order and remember to be precise with the information that you are writing in it.
- Always tell the truth when creating a sworn statement.
Additionally, you can also make use of our sample statement forms in doc to help you when creating your sworn statement.
Sworn Statement of Landlord Example
General Sworn Template
Employee Sworn Template
Sworn Financial Statement Sample
What Is the Difference between an Affidavit and a Sworn Statement?
A sworn statement, also called a sworn declaration, is a document that states the facts or details that are related to a legal proceeding. The author of this declaration signs a separate sheet with an endorsement paragraph that states that the declaration was made under penalty of perjury.
A sworn statement is often the choice as a substitute to an affidavit because they don’t require a lot of things and a fee is not needed to get one. Sworn statements are also effective tools in forcing people to tell the truth. In addition, our sworn statement example may be useful to you.
An affidavit, on the other hand, is very similar to a sworn statement. The main difference between a sworn statement and an affidavit is through the way both documents are signed. It is important that an affidavit is made under oath. A witness that is recognized or authorized to administer the oath should sign the document.
Both the person who made the affidavit as well as the authorized witness should sign the affidavit. One of the things that you need to provide in order to obtain an affidavit is to pay a certain amount. These fees can vary depending on the type of affidavit that is required.
11+ Statement of Purpose Samples – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Statement of Purpose – PDF, DOC
How to Write a Statement of Purpose
10+ Legal Statement Samples & Templates – PDF, DOC
14+ Statement of Work Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
What Is in an Income Statement?
9+ Product/Service Benefit Statement Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Printable Account Statements – PDF, Excel
7+ Sample Medical School Personal Statements – Word, PDF
11+ Statement of Account Samples & Templates – PDF
10+ Sample Confidentiality Statements – PDF, Word
9+ Resume Objective Statement Samples, Examples, Templates
13+ Narrative Statement Samples & Templates – PDF
8+ Sample Income Statements – PDF, Word
10+ Rental Billing Statement Templates – PDF, Word, Excel