A statement can be made verbally or in writing. The use of statement varies from a formal statement of events that are given by a witness in court to statements released to the media for the purpose of letting people know about the certain facts, plans, and news.
We have made 28+ statement templates available here, including a business statement that is definitely useful for businessmen. Each of these 28 templates is available for online download so you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you have to do is choose any of the templates that you like and click on the download link. It is that easy. Download now!
Work Method Statement
Task Method Statement
Statement for Company Capability
What Is a Statement?
A statement can mean a number of things, which solely depends on where it is going to be used for. For example, an official announcement about the fact that a certain event or plan is going to be released to the media is considered a statement. In this example, the statement being referred to is what showbiz or news personalities would say to the public. A witness to an incident or maybe a crime is obliged to write a statement that details facts that are related to the said incident or crime. This kind of statement is presented or used in court proceedings.
How to Write a Personal Statement
A personal statement is a written description of oneself that is usually used as part of the things needed to apply for a job. Follow the steps below to be able to make a personal statement.
- First create a draft or an outline of what you want to write and what you want to include in your personal statement.
- Be original and personalize your personal statement.
- Use personal statement examples as your reference or that which you can compare your draft.
- Prepare your writing sheet, making sure that the you follow the appropriate formatting guidelines. You may also use statement templates in PDF.
- Transfer your draft or outline.
- Perform a spelling check and grammar check to make sure that there are no erasures.
Personal Statement Form
College Personal Statement
Personal Statement for Graduate School
Application for Bank Statement
Bank Reconciliation Statement
Bank Financial Statement
Tips for Writing a Powerful Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose is used as part of one’s application to a specific university to pursue their graduate studies. This statement is a way for an applicant to tell the university’s admissions committee who they are, their professional interests, and what has influenced their career paths. An important statement as such should be written with much thought put to it. To help you, we have gathered and put together some tips to help you write a powerful statement of purpose.
- Introduce yourself by writing a story instead of a generic way of introducing yourself.
- Follow directions or guidelines provided by the university you are applying. Some of them won’t even read your personal statement if you don’t follow the guidelines.
- Create a draft. Having a draft created would be your very first step and will help make the rest of the writing process easy.
- Personalize your content. Do not write a generic content or one that you have researched from the Internet.
- Show your interest in pursuing graduate school. Tell your audience why you want to pursue studies in graduate school.
- Indicate what you want to study in graduate school so that your audience will know and so that they can relate the contents of your personal statement.
- Be clear and concise when writing your personal statement. Remember that you want them to understand you and not misunderstand you.
- Have your work checked by a professional to make sure that you are doing the right thing and to be able to make your personal statement better.
- Review your work and check for spelling and grammar errors. You will be able to avoid embarrassment if you do this step before making your final personal statement copy.
Thesis Problem Statement
Problem Statement for Digital Meeting
Research Problem Statement
Witness Statement Form
Multi-Step Income Statement
Projected Income Statement
Household Size Income
What Is the Difference between an Invoice and a Statement?
An invoice is a list of the services or goods that a supplier sent to their customer together with the price of each item, the quantity, the total cost of the whole purchase, and the mode of payment. A statement, on the other hand, is a list of the amount owed by a customer from past invoices for a specific period of time. Some examples of a statement are financial statement samples and billing statement samples.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Statement Templates
- Using statement templates helps your task of making statements easy and convenient.
- Having statement templates ready on hand allows you to print or produce a copy anytime you want.
- Statement templates that are available online may feel and sound too generic.
- A billing statement allows you to keep track of the amount you need to pay and the due date when they have to be paid so you won’t have any unpaid balance.
- A personal statement is a means for you to sell your good qualities and qualifications to the employer.
- Statement templates may be missing important components that you need. If you don’t check them, then you will really not have that element included.
Project Scope Statement
Product Scope Statement
Policy Scope Statement
Statement of Work
Consultant Work Statement
Statement of Architecture Work
Interim Financial Statement
Personal Financial Statement
Individual Financial Statement
Personal Mission Statement
Mission Statement Format
Guidelines: Dos and Don’ts of Statement Templates
- In choosing statement templates, make sure that you choose and use the statement template that is applicable or appropriate for your needs. You wouldn’t want to use a billing statement template to write a witness statement.
- Do edit and customize statement templates that you have downloaded online. They might seem too generic and being generic wouldn’t be good if you are going to create a personal statement.
- Do read carefuly the statement template that you will use. They might be missing some important elements.
- Do use existing sample templates as your reference when you are creating our own statement template.
- Do follow the formatting guidelines necessary for formal statement templates, like margin, paper size, and orientation.
- Don’t add any unnecessary elements to a statement template that you will be creating just to create an impression.
- Don’t put details or information in random. Your statement template should look neat, so you need to arrange the details in a way that they will be in order.
FREE 10+ Independent Subcontractor Statement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Trust Distribution Statement Samples in PDF
FREE 13+ Sample Personal Statement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Compliance Statement Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Extension Impact Statement Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Bank Reconciliation Statement Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Diversity Mission Statement Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Research Problem Statement Samples [ Marketing, Quantitative, Nursing ]
FREE 10+ Architecture Statement of Purpose Samples [ Sustainable, Graduate, Master ]
FREE 10+ Vision Statements Samples in PDF
FREE 24+ Statement of Purpose Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Project Scope Statement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Thesis Statement Samples in PDF
FREE 11+ Internship Statement of Purpose Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 20+ Sample Personal Statement Templates in MS Word | PDF