A statement is a written document that contains an account of events based on facts, views, etc. Statements are used as a form of communication between various individuals or entities. A statement, or a formal statement, is an important tool in every business and for personal purposes.
A business statement is a useful tool for communicating between the different departments of the business and also with other companies and organizations. If you need to create a statement, the samples and templates that you will find on this page can be useful in helping you outline and format your statement.
Scholarship Personal Statement
Personal Financial Statement
Business Financial Statement
Financial Disclosure Statement
Tips for Writing a Statement
- Identify the kind of statement that you need to create. It is very important for you to create a statement that you are aware of.
- Base your statement on facts and on other items that are present in existing records and documentations.
- Make sure that the statement that you will create will be used appropriately. The content of statement may vary depending on the purpose where it will be applied.
- Identify the people who will serve as the viewers or readers of your statement. This way, you can easily associate the items present within your statement.
- Always remember to be honest and confident when writing a statement.
- Clearly write the necessary information that you need to include in your statement.
- Refrain from repeating a particular information unless you need to create a point or if you want to discuss further the topic.
- Make a draft of your statement to ensure that all the information in it is accurate and free from any errors.
Statement for Academic Research
Research Problem Statement
Affidavit of Sworn Statement
Sworn Construction Statement
Sworn Written Statement
Hospital Billing Statement
Simple Billing Statement
What Is a Project Scope Statement
A project scope statement can be defined based on its usage on a variety of processes. A project scope statement can be any of the following:
- It can be used to identify the limits of a research project. With this, the people who will read the research will know the scope of the research subject and the items that are involved within the study.
- Project scope statements may also be used in the field of construction as a construction team or manager needs to assure that clients are well aware of the minimum responsibilities that the construction firm should provide them with.
- Project scope statements may be used by students when presenting a particular academic project. This will allow them to assure that the items that they are presenting are based on a particular area of study and is not necessarily a discussion of an entire topic.
How to Write a Personal Statement
A personal statement is the written material that is placed in a curriculum vitae for an individual to provide information about his/her qualifications. You can write a personal statement by following these steps:
- Have a draft of your skills, qualifications, and professional work experiences.
- Identify the relevance of the items that you have presented in the requirements of the job position that you are applying for.
- You may refer to other personal statements so you can have an idea whether the one that you have created is competitive enough.
- Create at most three sentences that can specify and organize the qualifications that you have listed.
- Make sure to present the statement accordingly so you can give focus on how your deliverable can be used in the operations of the business.
Annual Disclosure Statement
Professional Disclosure Statement
Employee Benefit Statement
Statement for Employee Evaluation
Email Confidentiality Statement
Medical Confidentiality Statement
Personal Income Statement
Income Tax Statement
Job Purpose Statement
Job Motivation Statement
What Is a Financial Statement?
A financial statement is a document that is used to record financial status and the financial activities that a business or individual may have. It contains a well-written outline of a company’s or individual’s financial information. An effective financial statement is easy to understand and contains all the relevant financial information, specifically the assets, liabilities, and equity. It is an essential document in any business to be able to determine a business’ profit and the finances that go in and out of the business. Through a financial statement, businesses will be able to make financial decisions. Aside from a financial statement, billing statements are also essential in a company.
How to Analyze Financial Statements
There are various ways and methods that can be used to analyze the financial statements of a particular business. One effective way of analyzing these statements is through the use of ratios. The ratios are as follows:
- Liquidity ratios – liquidity ratios are used to measure certain aspects of a company to identify whether it has the ability to stay in business.
- Activity ratios – activity ratios help identify whether a particular business’ management is effective and has the capability to perform well.
- Leverage ratios – through a leverage ratio, a business will be able to determine how much debt a company has, including its ability to pay back this debt.
- Profitability ratios – this determines a company’s performance and whether they gain profit.
Legal Disclaimer Statement
Statement for Legal Billing
Medical School Statement
Sample Opening Statement in Doc
Mediation Opening Statement
Laboratory Safety Statement
Safety Policy Statement
Real Estate Statements
Real Estate Disclosure Statement
Real Estate Financial Statement
Guidelines for Preparing Financial Statements
There are important guidelines that one needs to follow when preparing a company or individual’s financial statements. Through these guidelines, you will be able to create an effective financial statement for your business or for personal purposes. The guidelines in preparing financial statements are as follows:
- When preparing for a financial statement, it is important to implement the right system in order to achieve the best results and the right information in your financial statements.
- It is important to prepare an accurate accounting record of a company’s finances to ensure that you will have the correct information and data when you start creating your financial statements.
- Gather all the necessary information and data that you will need to have before creating a financial statement to make it easier and convenient when you start creating one.
- Ensure that you will have an effective format or outline when preparing for a financial statement.
- Create a breakdown of the tasks that you will be doing to complete the financial statement.
- Remember to create a draft before you finalize your financial statement to ensure that all the information in your final document are accurate.
Personal history statements and social security statements are available for download on this site.
FREE 10+ Brand Positioning Statement Samples [ Worksheet, Personal, Structure ]
FREE 10+ Student Artist Statement Samples [ Personal, Approval, Originality ]
FREE 10+ Non Profit Financial Statements Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE What Is in an Income Statement? [ With Samples ]
FREE 14+ Employer Statement Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Statement of Work Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Statement of Claim Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Contractor Fringe Benefit Statement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Bank Reconciliation Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 9+ Bank Reconciliation Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 19+ Financial Statement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF | MS Excel | Numbers | Google Sheets
FREE 12+ Scope Statement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Cash Flow Statement Samples and Templates in MS Word | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 11+ Profit and Loss Statement Samples and Templates in PDF | Word
FREE 13+ Income Statement Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word